Parting out my JKU - list of available parts inside (So Cal - OC)

E-man

Guys, so what do you think about this. When my Jeep was "as before" and was on 37s, I re-geared my Rubi D44 axles to 4:88s, added TF diff covers, sleeved and gusseted the front end, installed Synergy ball joints, a Synergy HD Tie rod, and a Fox ATS steering stabilizer and added JE Reel 1310 front and rear drive shafts.

I'd hate to sell my Jeep knowing someone could benefit from the work I had done to my axles. Therefore, I'd consider swapping out my front and rear axle assemblies, along with the 1310 driveshafts, for a set of stock D44 Rubi axle housings with 4:10 gears. Would need to be from a '12 or later 4-door automatic Rubicon. I'm thinking of asking $2000 plus swap for the stock units. We'd need somewhere to do the swap (a shop, a garage, someone's house with a big flat driveway, etc) and I can provide large jackstands and a cordless impact.

Anyone interested?

E-man

I can use the trans skid actually. How much Eric? Seems like you've got each part spoken for

The Rigid 10" SR is sold, and the complete skid system and floor mats are pending a sale to TDogg, and I've received interest regarding a bunch of other parts. I'll try to post revised availability immediately once parts have been sold and I have cash in hand.

Last edited:

E-man

The Rigid D2s are available again!! The buyer backed out since they're not a direct bolt-on for the 10A bumper. $275.

E-man

Added more goodies! a 3" Teraflex lift kit and a set of Bilstein 5100 shocks. Check my first post for details and pricing.

E-man

Would you separate the fox ATS stabilizer? And can you ship?

I may have a local buyer for the HD tie rod and Fox ATS. Not interested in shipping as I'd need your OE parts and the Jeep is being turned in Friday.

E-man

Trading or turning in a lease vehicle?

Selling outright to Carmax. Need to get away from a car payment for a while :doh:

Understood. Good luck with the sales

Thanks! :beer:

How long have you had the shocks on the jeep? Pics?

They've been used about a year. Been on my Jeep about 3 weeks but on a previous Rubi for the remainder. I can try and post some pics tonight.

JKALLTHEWAY

I have all the stock parts to return your to stock hight with shocks. I don't need them, if you're hurting for money you can have it. Then hang on to your lift and shocks. Pm if you're interested I live in chino hills

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom