Parts ordered!!! EVO and Northridge4x4

Rooster jk

EVO MFG - they manufacture all of the EVO MFG products and distribute them all over the world.

OFF ROAD EVOLUTION - we are a retail shop that sells and installs products from companies like EVO MFG, TeraFlex, BDS, Rock Krawler, ReadiLIFT, Dynatrac, Currie, KING, Bilstien, FOX, etc. etc. etc.

While the two companies do share ownership, they are separate companies...

Hmmmm very interesting. Did not know this at all. Thanks for clarifying.

Rooster jk

EVO is still making money. Don't really see a issue with asking them questions about their products and order somewhere else at better price. If they don't want that then they shouldn't send products to distributers. Just my opinion.

I withdraw my earlier comments. Now that I was informed by drew.....yes I agree. Don't bombard a shop with questions then order somewhere else.....very shitty

13gecko

Driveshafts came in today!!! Can't wait to throw them on.

Attachments

• 1393641911442.jpg
    1393641911442.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 182

13gecko

UPS man showed up about 20 mins ago with my EVO sliders!!! He has a JK too as it turns out. He asked it I was making a bullet/zombie proof jeep. LOL

Attachments

• 1393986290115.jpg
    1393986290115.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 94

utiadam

LOSER
UPS man showed up about 20 mins ago with my EVO sliders!!! He has a JK too as it turns out. He asked it I was making a bullet/zombie proof jeep. LOL

im jealous! Once those are welded on is there still enough room to add on the rocker armor later if you wanted? or does the rocker armor need to be put on first?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
im jealous! Once those are welded on is there still enough room to add on the rocker armor later if you wanted? or does the rocker armor need to be put on first?

It can be done. Just weld them even with the bottom of your frame.

Top Bottom