Patagonia, AZ 12/10/2016 Mansfield Canyon

Randy Tadevich

Glad you liked it. Yes, it was a blast and can't wait to go out there again!

The mount I used is actually a wrist mount on the door handle. I just double wrap the Velcro band. So far, it works well.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors
The intro was pretty good, I like the video. A couple of the camera angle shots were different. Far better than anything I could do. As you mention the mounting point of the camera, my first thought was, that's a cool point of view, but half of the image was blocked by the jeep and I kept wanting to look around the jeep. Is it possible to mount it towards the front of the door at all? It might give a larger view but yet keep the front of the jeep in there, which is really cool. Just a thought.

Sent from my LGLS740 using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

The intro was pretty good, I like the video. A couple of the camera angle shots were different. Far better than anything I could do. As you mention the mounting point of the camera, my first thought was, that's a cool point of view, but half of the image was blocked by the jeep and I kept wanting to look around the jeep. Is it possible to mount it towards the front of the door at all? It might give a larger view but yet keep the front of the jeep in there, which is really cool. Just a thought.

Thank you!

I believe if I move it forward it would give the same effect, wanting to see around the Jeep, but also losing the visual of the tire. I've tried a couple different suction cup mounts on easy dirt roads and neither have stayed put. Maybe it's the brand more than anything with those. I've also considered trying to mount it where many put pillar lights. I just haven't had time to make something to attach a mount to that. My concern with that is it would be like sticking it inside, on the dash. The best solution would be a second camera I'm sure. That sounds like a lot more editing/splicing of footage than I care to do at the moment.

Top Bottom