Pee Pee Lucas: Worst Troll EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
The simple fact that you are breathing the same air as the rest of the living things on this planet is an absolute travesty.

Truly, you should get a life.

I wonder what other things these guys do when nobody is looking

The simple fact that you are breathing the same air as the rest of the living things on this planet is an absolute travesty.

Truly, you should get a life.

Be nice Sharkey... I picked up a Jeep for you... That way you have something to relate with the rest. Hope you like yellow!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434168364.027418.jpg

:yawn: Ouch, that hurts. I get it, if I don't have a Jeep right now that means I haven't built any of them and don't know anything about using them.

You will have to do better than that.

:yawn: Ouch, that hurts. I get it, if I don't have a Jeep right now that means I haven't built any of them and don't know anything about using them.

You will have to do better than that.

I even got you a hat with your name all over it. I promise to give it to you, but first be nice.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434168930.697800.jpg

You can change your name to Sharkey and Dirty. Ha... I usually don't LOL, but LOLZ!

Why don't you tell us about those badass AEV brackets of yours. Those things rock. It takes real engineering to make metal flex like that.

Why don't you tell us about those badass AEV brackets of yours. Those things rock. It takes real engineering to make metal flex like that.

Be careful little Sharkey, some members run AEV and you're going to look like a fool on the trail, you are going to be forced to be nice, in other words a two-face hypocrite.

More yawns. You are so unimaginative that now you are resorting back to your failed photo editing attempts? You should have at least corrected the error this time around.

Oh, that's right, I'm afraid to tell someone to their face that AEV drop brackets suck. Yep, you have me pegged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom