Pennsylvania Trails Day Trip

scull20

Did you stop at Pickles for a drink in State College? If you happen to have come across a front tooth laying around in that general vicinity kindly send it my way lol!

Also, are there any trails in the immediate state college area? It’d be neat to make a PSU trip with some wheeling mixed in.

JK07

Did you stop at Pickles for a drink in State College? If you happen to have come across a front tooth laying around in that general vicinity kindly send it my way lol!

Also, are there any trails in the immediate state college area? It’d be neat to make a PSU trip with some wheeling mixed in.

Lol sounds like someone had a good time!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked

I honestly don't know Ryan. As you know once you get out of town there's pretty much wilderness for a hundred miles or so in every direction. There's gotta be a bunch. Just need to dig em out I guess. I ended up back on pavement around Karthaus and that's only 40 minutes from State College. You could get a ton of off pavement time in if you started out there.

As for the missing chiclet, sorry, it was raining when I got there so it curtailed the geocaching activities :D

Those are some great pics, looks like a real relaxing trip.

It sure was. Funny how getting out like that refreshes a person.

Ddays

Hooked
Looks like a great trip Jerry! We will have to come out your way and explore sometime

That'd be awesome Steve! A Friday night meetup in State College would be a great starting point. Shit, Jim might even be able to bring his new truck and make it! There is that one big ass mud hole though :brows:...

CL1A9619.jpg

Coop

Caught the Bug
Man! Great trip Jerry! That kind of land in Ohio seems to be owned by folks who would shoot at ya! I gotta get over to see you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom