People suck sometimes and vandalized shit for no reason

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Sorry I didn’t make it clear enough sorry but I don’t not show it I just took it out of the holster to check the clip. I did not take it out of the vehicle just wanted to make sure I had it ready Incase it was need but it was not clear to the naked eye. Sorry for making it seem like I pulled it out of the jeep and flash it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No, man. It was III%er saying you should run him over, or shoot him. You did what you should have done, and you do have a right to be pissed about what happened.

Scrambler

Sorry I didn’t make it clear enough sorry but I don’t not show it I just took it out of the holster to check the clip. I did not take it out of the vehicle just wanted to make sure I had it ready Incase it was need but it was not clear to the naked eye. Sorry for making it seem like I pulled it out of the jeep and flash it.

I’m pretty sure your gun has a magazine and not a clip. Unless, for some reason, you are carrying an M1 Garand around.

Any who, Sharkey is spot on. Common sense prevails (and the law). I constantly run scenarios like this through my head and 99.9% of the time, if I had to choose between fight or flight, flight would be the answer. There would have to be absolutely no way for me to get my family out of harm’s way, to fight.

Top Bottom