Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Jeeper62

I don’t know about you guys but I F’n love the national Anthem at Games... MLB, Little League, Football etc.. And when Soldiers , Police or Fighters Jets flying over are there... Even Better!! Because when that shit happens I grab my beer, my peanuts, my hot dog and think ... Thank you America!! Thank You Freedom!! Thank you for allowing us to Enjoy this great Past Time in Peace....

Fuck Yes America! ... Fuck Yes!! Now Play Ball! [emoji481]

(But that’s just me)

Amen brother! :applaudit::usa-salute:

trailraider

I just drove 200 miles with my gas cap off (I’m an idiot - plus my kid was about to piss his pants) and not ONE Ballsack tried to tell me it was off. I always point out to people how dumb they are... I expect the same courtesy. Haha

I tried to warn a woman on the hiway her tire was flat. she looked at me like i was an idiot, and basically to me to fuck off. so i slowed down to watch the whole thing unfold. I followed her for 15-20 mins with her riding on rim for the most part. wouldnt you know it , the bloody thing would not blow. pissed me off so much. all i wanted was for it to blow so i could say "told you so!! its like the dick in traffic you hope gets nail by the cops so you can see it.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I just drove 200 miles with my gas cap off (I’m an idiot - plus my kid was about to piss his pants) and not ONE Ballsack tried to tell me it was off. I always point out to people how dumb they are... I expect the same courtesy. Haha

A couple years ago I drove down Ocean Dr in Miami with my gas cap off (it was a super busy evening), not one person told me either. When I got to the next gas stop I felt like a complete idiot [emoji23] now my wife always asks, did you close the gas cap?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Juvenile firebugs!!! This past weekend 4 little pukes together started 4 fires and burned 100 acres of urban park land. All 4 arrested but (peeve number 2) Youth Criminal Justice will take about two years to give them their slap on the wrist🤬

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NCPossum

Ours was the leak detection pump. Mopar brand part was under 30 bucks. Another tip, after replacing it, the scan tool would not clear the code, it came right back. However disconnecting the battery cleared it after the part was replaced. Strange.

Thanks WJCO for this tip of information. Very much appreciated, I replaced parts, cleared the code and still had the error code. I was told to smoke test it. We have a few smoke machines where I work I just hadn't had time to smoke check it. I will surely give this a try this weekend when I attempt to hook my lights and CB radio. So glad I stumbled upon this, that check engine light drives my woman insane.

Other reason I'm glad I stumbled on this thread is yesterday was the first time ever that the gas cap message came on.

In summation, my pet peeve is not finding this thread sooner.

Y'all are awesome. Thanks

Ddays

Hooked
Assorted size Band-Aid boxes.

There are only two of the fucking things in there that you can actually use and the rest of the damn things are for dwarfs and people with baby hands

Top Bottom