Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Shadowfire

At this posting over 124 pages lots of good gripes and lot of common issues. I didn’t see it might have missed it but one for me is people who post problems with whatever in forums and never follow up with what the fix was..even if it was just stupidity. We all miss an opportunity to learn from it. You guys pretty much nailed everything else ... and that Naggers episode was pretty good. My favorite was Harley riders are Gay!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
At this posting over 124 pages lots of good gripes and lot of common issues. I didn’t see it might have missed it but one for me is people who post problems with whatever in forums and never follow up with what the fix was..even if it was just stupidity. We all miss an opportunity to learn from it. You guys pretty much nailed everything else ... and that Naggers episode was pretty good. My favorite was Harley riders are Gay!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You read 124 pages of people Bitching? How depressing. Lol

Ddays

Hooked
I didn't get the memo declaring traffic laws are now optional for Millennial Chicks. Can someone please forward me a copy?

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
What about CA's first cracker barrel still having crazy wait times months after its been open...:crazyeyes:. Can't say if its decorated yet though..haha

I hear ya. I had to wait 10min to get seated this morning. Lol. It had the start of Christmas decor.

Lojo

I will agree with you on the WAL or Project-JK stickers. That was the first mod to the JK.

1. What really irks me is when someone will argue their point when they are completely wrong and was proven to be wrong. :mad:

2. Trying to BS me about an issue. After 25 years in the Navy I have pretty much seen just about everything and if you try to hide it, well then stand by for heavy rolls. :D

3. Not being punctual is probably the biggest item which irks me. If you tell someone you will be at this place at 1700 then be there. If not there better be a great reason why and "Running Behind" is not a reason it is a sympton of lack respect for others time and not having the ability to manage your time.:naw:

As for the food order not being right, well they work in fast food for a reason. those at the counter are usually not the sharpest. That is JMHO.

R/
Will
Number 3 for sure!! Couldn’t have said it better...

Top Bottom