Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I support their right to eat or wear what they want, but some self entitled asshat telling me what to eat or wear is taking it too damn far.

I have zero issues with others eating and wearing what they want.. WTH, it's America and as long as they aren't hurting someone else fine, but they sure as fuck can't tell me what to eat

fiend

Caught the Bug
I have zero issues with others eating and wearing what they want.. WTH, it's America and as long as they aren't hurting someone else fine, but they sure as fuck can't tell me what to eat

Well while you’re suffering through Morrissey while eating a tofu burger and wearing a hemp kimono, I’ll be behind the Orange Curtain rockin’ out to Social Distortion and scarfin’ some steak tacos! And probably wearing a leather belt! 🤟🏻🤟🏻[emoji1306][emoji1306][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Well while you’re suffering through Morrissey while eating a tofu burger and wearing a hemp kimono, I’ll be behind the Orange Curtain rockin’ out to Social Distortion and scarfin’ some steak tacos! And probably wearing a leather belt! 🤟🏻🤟🏻[emoji1306][emoji1306][emoji23][emoji23]

Awesome !! Enjoy!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Asshole leaf burners. Seriously, why do these dickheads insist on burning wet leaves and creating a fucking smoke cloud visible from space? :mad:

I couldn’t agree more, but there is something to the smell that is “fall”.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

TrailHunter

Hooked
So, one thing that really pisses me off is people that decide they can tell you what you can and can't eat.
As some of you know I work at the Hollywood Bowl and today we have the "Artist" Morrissey. They have decided thew no one can eat meat at the venue today, they also said you can't wear leather (belts,shoes etc) or basically anything animal related. I get they can stop the venue from serving animal products but if I want to eat a burger that I bring in they can't stop me. There are a few artists that do this, McCartney is also one of them.

I think I'll have a Steak for dinner tonight

My bro in Local 33 got me tickets to see him like 10 years ago... I was trying to be a Swell guy and surprise my Wife for her Bday.... Weirdest group of fans we have ever seen. Not surprised at all he would pull that shit.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
My bro in Local 33 got me tickets to see him like 10 years ago... I was trying to be a Swell guy and surprise my Wife for her Bday.... Weirdest group of fans we have ever seen. Not surprised at all he would pull that shit.

Can't wait for them to hit the road and be a distant memory

Noble Woodsman

So, one thing that really pisses me off is people that decide they can tell you what you can and can't eat.
As some of you know I work at the Hollywood Bowl and today we have the "Artist" Morrissey. They have decided thew no one can eat meat at the venue today, they also said you can't wear leather (belts,shoes etc) or basically anything animal related. I get they can stop the venue from serving animal products but if I want to eat a burger that I bring in they can't stop me. There are a few artists that do this, McCartney is also one of them.

That's ridiculous. Hollywood bowl sounds a little like schlotzsky's...

IMG_5121.JPG

I was going to say untimed traffic lights piss me off, but yours is way worse.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

Noble Woodsman

If he wants to give a speech between songs promoting veganism and excoriating leather belts and shoes, fine. But to try to control what people wear is a step too far.

I don't even think they should do that much. People attend and pay to see a performance, not a soap box rant about social and political issues from someone unqualified to discuss them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

As some of you know I work at the Hollywood Bowl and today we have the "Artist" Morrissey. They have decided that no one can eat meat at the venue today, they also said you can't wear leather (belts,shoes etc) or basically anything animal related. I get they can stop the venue from serving animal products but if I want to eat a burger that I bring in they can't stop me. There are a few artists that do this, McCartney is also one of them.

Bruh I’d rock through a Burger King drive up and order whatever I wanted and then when they give you shit just be like “ah man it’s one of those fake burgers they just started making, kind of like that fake ass motherfucker that thinks he’s an artist” then happily eat your cow in plain sight.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Top Bottom