Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Jsouder53

Hooked
Wow. Craigslisters strike again.

I put a piece of furniture on there for FREE. I put some urgency on it, like 'get this thing out of my fucking way.' I could have probably got 40 bucks for it but I wanted it gone. This didn't seem like a tough decision for your average human, right? I get a text in less than an hour. "We'll take it, we can be there in 30 minutes." Cool. Done. This guy shows up in a HONDA CIVIC. There is NOTHING about the description nor picture in the ad that would conclude with the decision to bring a HONDA CIVIC. About that time, I've had 10 texts from other people. So sure, I should have sold it and made some money.

Guy gets out of his HONDA CIVIC with a screwdriver and a pair of pliers (he's clearly a pro and has done this shit before). I'm literally flabbergasted as he gets right to work taking this thing apart. Seriously a pickup truck could have had this thing gone faster than our human rights during a virus crisis. Well it turns out, none of his tools are working worth a shit. So in order to get this FREE piece of furniture given away, I had to use my own tools and almost an hour of time. UNFUCKENBELIEVABLE. And now I know why this entire human race is completely fucked right now.

Some people are seriously dumber than a sack of shit

jdofmemi

Wow. Craigslisters strike again.

I put a piece of furniture on there for FREE. I put some urgency on it, like 'get this thing out of my fucking way.' I could have probably got 40 bucks for it but I wanted it gone. This didn't seem like a tough decision for your average human, right? I get a text in less than an hour. "We'll take it, we can be there in 30 minutes." Cool. Done. This guy shows up in a HONDA CIVIC. There is NOTHING about the description nor picture in the ad that would conclude with the decision to bring a HONDA CIVIC. About that time, I've had 10 texts from other people. So sure, I should have sold it and made some money.

Guy gets out of his HONDA CIVIC with a screwdriver and a pair of pliers (he's clearly a pro and has done this shit before). I'm literally flabbergasted as he gets right to work taking this thing apart. Seriously a pickup truck could have had this thing gone faster than our human rights during a virus crisis. Well it turns out, none of his tools are working worth a shit. So in order to get this FREE piece of furniture given away, I had to use my own tools and almost an hour of time. UNFUCKENBELIEVABLE. And now I know why this entire human race is completely fucked right now.

That's fucked up for sure.

It's also a prime example of why shit builds up at my place, because I don't have the time or patience to deal with that kind of shit.

I would rather throw something in the dumpster than feel like I got fucked.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Paranoid Schizophrenic Pussies Syndrome

So, we all have to deal with the Flu, and have for our entire lives, usually around the same time of year. The ways of dealing with the Flu has always been the same, only Now, because they're calling it Coronavirus 19, which Yes the Corona strain has been around for 101 years, and this strain has the potential to cause life threatening conditions in up to 2% of the populace, and 98% of the population is acting like a bunch of paranoid schizophrenic pussies. OMFG, the flu is gonna kill everyone!!!! Pussy cowards.
Granted, the media, both public and private, has blown this thing so far out of proportion that it doesn't even resemble the reality of what it is. I have heard and read that they've compared it to the Black Plague, which killed 1 in 3. Yea, sorry, not even close. I've heard of making a mountain out of a molehill, but come on, this is making Mt. Everest out of a mosquito bite. Pussy cowards!!!
And, then.. the CDC said... who gives a fuck what the cdc said, they don't ever say anything until something becomes political. And, it doesn't matter where this strain originated from, aside from taking note of regional circumstances and sanitation. OMFG, it started in China, there gonna kill us all... Pussy cowards!!!!
In this country, the USA, and most other countries on this planet, we have access to clean water, we don't wipe our ass with a bare hand and the eat with said hand, nor do we eat dead, undercooked or raw rat (as a norm)(there are some stupid motherfuckers out there, look at Tide Pods) and our personal hygiene is well above the norm, or should be. You can't fix stupid, yea that says it all..
So instead of a little, what I personally consider, common sense being used to deal with the Flu, we get this cluster fuck of bullshit to deal with.
And, for all those that are doing your utmost to make your life hypoallergenic, you're a fucking moron. You're Killing your immune system. Which makes it easier to get the Flu.....
Poetic justice.
My .02 cents...

jdofmemi

So, we all have to deal with the Flu, and have for our entire lives, usually around the same time of year. The ways of dealing with the Flu has always been the same, only Now, because they're calling it Coronavirus 19, which Yes the Corona strain has been around for 101 years, and this strain has the potential to cause life threatening conditions in up to 2% of the populace, and 98% of the population is acting like a bunch of paranoid schizophrenic pussies. OMFG, the flu is gonna kill everyone!!!! Pussy cowards.
Granted, the media, both public and private, has blown this thing so far out of proportion that it doesn't even resemble the reality of what it is. I have heard and read that they've compared it to the Black Plague, which killed 1 in 3. Yea, sorry, not even close. I've heard of making a mountain out of a molehill, but come on, this is making Mt. Everest out of a mosquito bite. Pussy cowards!!!
And, then.. the CDC said... who gives a fuck what the cdc said, they don't ever say anything until something becomes political. And, it doesn't matter where this strain originated from, aside from taking note of regional circumstances and sanitation. OMFG, it started in China, there gonna kill us all... Pussy cowards!!!!
In this country, the USA, and most other countries on this planet, we have access to clean water, we don't wipe our ass with a bare hand and the eat with said hand, nor do we eat dead, undercooked or raw rat (as a norm)(there are some stupid motherfuckers out there, look at Tide Pods) and our personal hygiene is well above the norm, or should be. You can't fix stupid, yea that says it all..
So instead of a little, what I personally consider, common sense being used to deal with the Flu, we get this cluster fuck of bullshit to deal with.
And, for all those that are doing your utmost to make your life hypoallergenic, you're a fucking moron. You're Killing your immune system. Which makes it easier to get the Flu.....
Poetic justice.
My .02 cents...

You should copy this post to the quarantine thread.

It fits perfectly there👍

Of course it fits fine here too👍👍

people that stand right in front of your door for work with a big red sign that says no smoking and smoke. :doh: then look at you funny when you ask them to step aside and put that fucking thing out.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
The white guilt propaganda that is on EVERY screen and news headline.

Fucking motor trend on social media is spamming this shit. They have been unfollowed.

Show me cars and tits. I don’t care what makes models or colors on both.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Stopping for gas and not being able to take a piss because the bathrooms are closed because of this covid bullshit

Ddays

Hooked
Watching a city, state, and nation allow some punk ass fuckers carve out their own "country" in Seattle and claim it their own. How the fuck is this allowable?
:jaw drop:

Lets see a group of three percenters do the same thing in say, Austin and see what happens? :thinking:

Top Bottom