Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

WJCO

Meme King
Black Friday/ Cyber Monday emails from companies like PODS. Are there really potential customers that impulsive out there?

"Honey, how do you feel about moving? I know we haven't talked about it, mortgage rates are really high, home prices are nuts, and we can't afford to feed the kids, but PODS just sent out a 15% savings email. But we have to use it by today."

kbp810

Caught the Bug
Found a new driving pet peeve that I'm suddenly seeing a lot of around me lately... people driving well under the speed limit on single lane rural state highway (like around 45-50 in a 55, on a road where most typically drive 65+); which is annoying but somewhat common... but then the pet peeve part... come into a town where the speed limit drops to 35 then 25, and that same person continues at the same exact speed; sometimes even passing people that are now in front of them because they slowed down. I don't get it... they have their speeding priorities totally backwards, lol.

jesse3638

Hooked
Found a new driving pet peeve that I'm suddenly seeing a lot of around me lately... people driving well under the speed limit on single lane rural state highway (like around 45-50 in a 55, on a road where most typically drive 65+); which is annoying but somewhat common... but then the pet peeve part... come into a town where the speed limit drops to 35 then 25, and that same person continues at the same exact speed; sometimes even passing people that are now in front of them because they slowed down. I don't get it... they have their speeding priorities totally backwards, lol.
I'm with you on that one. Or those pulling a trailer which pass everyone through town only to go slow again. Hwy 395 used to be real bad but it's a lot better now that most of it is 2 lanes. CHP love to post up right on the edge of town and get those speeding into or out of town.

Lost In The Woods

Caught the Bug
I'll run into them around where I live also. I call them "one-speed wonders".

Top Bottom