Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
People who interject themselves into other people's business. I get it, you probably think you "were just trying to help". Guess what, if your help is wanted it will be requested.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I have been riding motorcycles since I was 16 and I still don't get the loud pipe crap. I now have a touring bike with a stereo and enjoy the ride more with music...yet I see others with similarly equipped bikes and pipes so loud they render the stereo useless.....I also don't get how loud pipes save lives when the pipes project the sound to the rear......so I bought an air horn (120 db) that alerts the folks ahead of me when they are about to step out of line due to failing to see me

Hilarious Southpark bit!

I recently bought my first bike back. I installed the drag pipes back on it. (Installed when it was mine) Holy shit is it annoying.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I recently bought my first bike back. I installed the drag pipes back on it. (Installed when it was mine) Holy shit is it annoying.

I was a 20 something sport bike hetero douche. But there is something about a high compression high RPM exhaust sound, especially in tunnels. I can tell you though that those pipes do help, especially when you don't see that blind car driving person getting out of line.

As for wheelchairs (aka Harleys), those things are funny and I love that SouthPark skit. Especially the one where the protestor is holding the sign saying "Gays against Fags". I just lost it when I saw that.

sandfrog

Check this one out. Right down the street from me. They shot up the poor 9 year old girl with meth. Raped her. Strangled her. Stabbed her. Dismembered her and then wrapped her in a blanket and set her on fire in the bathtub. All on her damn birthday! I can't even place what the right consequence should be. Blows my F@&$en mind. I have to pass that apartment twice a day. I can't do it a single time without getting PISSED OFF.
http://m.koat.com/news/sources-police-investigate-killing-of-9yearold-girl/41351480

WJCO

Meme King
Check this one out. Right down the street from me. They shot up the poor 9 year old girl with meth. Raped her. Strangled her. Stabbed her. Dismembered her and then wrapped her in a blanket and set her on fire in the bathtub. All on her damn birthday! I can't even place what the right consequence should be. Blows my F@&$en mind. I have to pass that apartment twice a day. I can't do it a single time without getting PISSED OFF.
http://m.koat.com/news/sources-police-investigate-killing-of-9yearold-girl/41351480

They need to post a picture of the adults involved along with a description of what happened in every cell in the same prison that they are serving their time. That way everyone in there knows who they are and what they did. That would just be a starting point of fair punishment for them.

sandfrog

The sad thing is tax payers will support these worthless fu@&€rs for the next 50 years. They will be kept in segregation and the masses won't be able to get their hands on them.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked

I'm speechless. People are fucking sick. And the one woman just got out of prison last week! Someone should have put a bullet through her head long ago.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
People that can't figure out how to get around a traffic round about. In my town we have 3 of them along the state highway, all the same, 2 lanes in, 2 lanes out if you follow the highway. If you're in the left lane, you cannot turn right, but you can go straight through or continue left (that's me, left lane going straight through). If you're in the right lane, you have 2 options, turn right or go straight through (no left turn). Some assholes think that you can turn left from the right lane and wonder why I get upset when the almost hit me. Dumb Fuckers! Rant over.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
People that can't figure out how to get around a traffic round about. In my town we have 3 of them along the state highway, all the same, 2 lanes in, 2 lanes out if you follow the highway. If you're in the left lane, you cannot turn right, but you can go straight through or continue left (that's me, left lane going straight through). If you're in the right lane, you have 2 options, turn right or go straight through (no left turn). Some assholes think that you can turn left from the right lane and wonder why I get upset when the almost hit me. Dumb Fuckers! Rant over.

I wish more people would signal in round-a-bouts. Without signaling, no one can figure out if you are turning right or continuing left.

I learned this when I drove in London. It just never dawned on me to do so.

Top Bottom