Pets are people too.

jbaskin28

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363217933.006151.jpg
My Saddleback GSD (pure)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363217982.350481.jpg
My girlfriend's and my Sable GSD (believed to be pure). She's about to start Search and Rescue training.

mgmavant

Kind of a sad post, but here one of my buddy. We had to put him to sleep on Monday. I really didn't want my dog's last few moments with us to be stressfull, so we went for a nice ride in the Jeep and then I convinced the vet to give him the shot in the back of the Jeep with me and my wife holding onto him. He was happy from the day he was born all the way to the end. He loved to go for rides in the Jeep with his head sticking out the window watching the world go by - I sure do miss my buddy :-(
IMG_0550.jpg

gouacats

Kind of a sad post, but here one of my buddy. We had to put him to sleep on Monday. I really didn't want my dog's last few moments with us to be stressfull, so we went for a nice ride in the Jeep and then I convinced the vet to give him the shot in the back of the Jeep with me and my wife holding onto him. He was happy from the day he was born all the way to the end. He loved to go for rides in the Jeep with his head sticking out the window watching the world go by - I sure do miss my buddy :-(
View attachment 19977

Sorry to hear this...but a nice way for him to go.

my_jk

Sorry to here this. It's hard loosing a member of the family, but it sounds like he had a very happy life.

Beyrgut

He likes to laugh at me.... so I take bad pics of him and spread them across the interwebs :)
DSC00854.jpg
And back when he was a wee little tike
dsc00088.jpg dsc00197.jpg PIC-0015.jpg

Last edited:

Brankz

My dog just got chopped lol. he can't get in my rig for 2 weeks the head cone is to big

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom