Physic's of impact on a oil filter II.

jyazz06

So I went to pick up my Rubicon about the the thread that I posted yesterday about my oil filter being cracked here 's what they said oil filter cracked related to accident on left rear . with minimal damage . so I argue for about 10 minute's with service advisor but insisted that's what happened to the filter ,so I told him that all the impact from the left rear hit went straight to the oil filter then and he reply's probably so I told him are you sure he say it mite have so I told him "PROVE IT" then he just stood there & said nothing :surprise: so I told him I have three Jeep's your dealership just lost 3 customer's NEVER again going there.:bleh:

So thank those who gave me a bunch of great feedback.
jyazz06:standing wave:

jeeeep

Hooked
So I went to pick up my Rubicon about the the thread that I posted yesterday about my oil filter being cracked here illlls what they said oil filter cracked related to accident on left rear . with minimal damage . so I argue for about 10 minute's with service advisor but insisted that's what happened to the filter ,so I told him that all the impact from the left rear hit went straight to the oil filter then and he reply's probably so I told him are you sure he say it mite have so I told him "PROVE IT" then he just stood there & said nothing :surprise: so I told him I have three Jeep's your dealership just lost 3 customer's NEVER again going there.:bleh:

So thank those who gave me a bunch of great feedback.
jyazz06:standing wave:

what dealership? I'll send an email telling them in support of my fellow jeeper I am in the market for a jeep but will not be buying from them! I'll send it to the GM...:rock:

Tranquillity

Lol dealership... It really depends on who get to be on your case. Last time I went to a dealership they said they needed to change my swaybar link kit and that I needed a wheel alignment for doing that. :doh:

Silly service champion... :banghead:

Top Bottom