PICS needed!

novemberwhiskey

Howdy! New to the site, thanks for having me.

Current ride is an 07 JKU, 4-inch Skyjacker Lift, with 35-inch Toyo Open Country AT/iii on 18-inch procomp extreme rims. It's time for a change, so I got 35-inch Geolanders to go on 15 inch Bullet holes coming, but... finding example pics of this or similar set-ups is hard to find. Anyone got a similar setup and savage pics to boot?!

Thanks!

Ddays

Hooked
Howdy! New to the site, thanks for having me.

Current ride is an 07 JKU, 4-inch Skyjacker Lift, with 35-inch Toyo Open Country AT/iii on 18-inch procomp extreme rims. It's time for a change, so I got 35-inch Geolanders to go on 15 inch Bullet holes coming, but... finding example pics of this or similar set-ups is hard to find. Anyone got a similar setup and savage pics to boot?!

Thanks!

15" Wheels?

Upvote 0
You’re likely gonna have a rough time clearing the calipers with a 15” wheel. I’d verify one fits before you go down the rabbit hole much further. I don’t think you’re gonna find anyone here running a setup like that.

Upvote 0

Ddays

Hooked
Yup, better stick with 17" wheels because of the fitment.
Don't want to be rocking that 80's vibe either....

post-253470-13548493501874283643.jpeg

Upvote 0

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
15” were popular years ago because of the TJ folk buying JK’s. You can make them work you just need certain 15” wheels. It has been done, the ones who say it can’t haven’t been around enough. Lol

I wouldn’t do it but good luck to you. Most steel and alloy wheels with fit. Aluminum are tighter and harder. Get the right backspacing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

novemberwhiskey

:)
I thought I asked for pics...these negative opinions are cute though. ;)

I was raised in the 80’s - I’ll rock this combo with my matching poly jumpsuit and headband, blasting Wham at peak volume!

Thx

bk030 - I dig that look!

and​

OverlanderJK - Just curious why you wouldn't do it? The look or ?

Looking forward to this setup, more pics please....of whatever, but more 35s on 15s. -

Upvote 0

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
:)
I thought I asked for pics...these negative opinions are cute though. ;)

I was raised in the 80’s - I’ll rock this combo with my matching poly jumpsuit and headband, blasting Wham at peak volume!

Thx

bk030 - I dig that look!

and​

OverlanderJK - Just curious why you wouldn't do it? The look or ?

Looking forward to this setup, more pics please....of whatever, but more 35s on 15s. -
Not a fan of the look, the possibility of a rock getting in there and damaging the wheel/rotor easier since there is less room. More of a chance to blow a bead. Etc

Upvote 0
Top Bottom