Pics of your EVO tire carriers please!

Boji

Here are my final pics Jody!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

The biggest downside to the evo carrier for me was were to mount the reverse lights (rigid dually) but I'm a fan of this set up. was wiring them a pain?

Christarp

Stock bumpers and no armor. It's gonna get worse before it gets better.

Stop looking. Turn away from the light. 

- Jason

Right? It's not in my price range right now so I was considering the genright... but I really feel like I would eventually make my way to the evo anyway and don't want to take it in the shorts when/if I do.

JAGS

Hooked
Right? It's not in my price range right now so I was considering the genright... but I really feel like I would eventually make my way to the evo anyway and don't want to take it in the shorts when/if I do.

I was doing the same. Trying to convince myself to go genright. But I actually really like the look and protection of the corners and of losing the stock lights. So then I'd be EVO corners and GR carrier. ??? So I just sucked it up, took a punch to the wallet and went all-in with the evo carrier and finalized my order this morning.

SFNick

I was doing the same. Trying to convince myself to go genright. But I actually really like the look and protection of the corners and of losing the stock lights. So then I'd be EVO corners and GR carrier. ??? So I just sucked it up, took a punch to the wallet and went all-in with the evo carrier and finalized my order this morning.

I did the same thing. I've been going back & forth for over a year. I finally sucked it up & bought the dang thang! Hands down the best looking Carrier!

rubicrawl

Believe it or not I did. :yup: Life took a couple good turns for me, and so I finally feel comfortable to start spending all the money I've been saving up. Ordered Enforcer with King 2.5 Mondays and a bunch of other stuff.

Been back and forth on which carrier, but just ordered tonight via email to Drew. Drew says "about" 4 weeks or slightly more before I can drop off as Kings got huge backlog at the moment.

Really! Heck yeah brother congrats can't wait to see it done your going to love it

GCM 2

Thanks fellas. In pretty damn excited. Like a kid waiting for Xmas. 

- Jason

Jason, I am happy for you my friend! It's going to be cool to follow your build thread you started! Congrats on pulling the trigger on the EVO kit there homeskillet :icon_crazy:

JAGS

Hooked
Jason, I am happy for you my friend! It's going to be cool to follow your build thread you started! Congrats on pulling the trigger on the EVO kit there homeskillet :icon_crazy:

I think you'll be more happy to stop getting PM questions on what I should do. Lol.

On a serious note Greg, I appreciate all the advice and respect, regardless of the build status.

As for the plans, I've learned a lot from folks like you and Eddie and others about having the big picture in mind.

- Jason

Cschueren

Pulled the trigger

Ordered the tire carrier and rear bumper faschia. That along with the 1/4 pounder, lift, winch and a bunch of others, hope I can have it ready for EJS.

Oscar35

I don't think I have every seen one, im sure if you want it however they would make one for you in house.

Correct, I spoke to Mel, and that is what he told me. I was just curious if anyone on this forum had gone with something like that. Thx

Top Bottom