Pictures of 2 doors on 37s

boardsurfer

We’re going to be there soon! Just hopefully not at that angle 🤣

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Slimebones and I stood around looking at that ledge for a good 10 minutes, not worried about getting down it, but contemplating whether we could get back up it! No winch points, no trees, middle of the week, no one in sight. Of course, we just went YOLO anyway.:rock:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Slimebones and I stood around looking at that ledge for a good 10 minutes, not worried about getting down it, but contemplating whether we could get back up it! No winch points, no trees, middle of the week, no one in sight. Of course, we just went YOLO anyway.:rock:

I can’t wait! I’m assuming you had no issues coming back up.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

boardsurfer

I can’t wait! I’m assuming you had no issues coming back up.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I manged to make it, Doug had to pull line. At that point, it had been a long, very hot day. That ledge is 100 yards from the trail head and we both just wanted to be done and get dinner.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I manged to make it, Doug had to pull line. At that point, it had been a long, very hot day. That ledge is 100 yards from the trail head and we both just wanted to be done and get dinner.

How many hours does cliffhanger take to go out and back?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

boardsurfer

How many hours does cliffhanger take to go out and back?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
It was just the two of us, ZERO trail traffic. I don't recall exact times but it was pretty much all day. I know we started early, between 8 and 9, and it was probably after 3 once aired up. With a large group.. bring food and water. Lots of it.

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked

jdofmemi

I’m trying to figure out timing for the EmW run. Thanks for the help.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I seem to recall it was most of the day. That was with only five rigs.

We did take our time, enjoyed the scenic views, and had a longish lunch, so we could wait on incoming traffic to clear the narrow section where there is no passing.

Without taking all of the offshoots and a shorter lunch, it could go quicker, but with more rigs, probably not by much.

Slimebones

Thanks for the bump! Had to go back and look at our vids and pics. Great day. Yes plan on all day, one you will not soon forget I have only run this trail twice but would definitely do many more times. And I probably will keep my 2 door forever.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I seem to recall it was most of the day. That was with only five rigs.

We did take our time, enjoyed the scenic views, and had a longish lunch, so we could wait on incoming traffic to clear the narrow section where there is no passing.

Without taking all of the offshoots and a shorter lunch, it could go quicker, but with more rigs, probably not by much.

Hope you up to trail leading a bit for the EmW run!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jdofmemi

Hope you up to trail leading a bit for the EmW run!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I don't mind.
I will be happy front, rear, or middle. Really looking forward to wheeling with you guys.

And this was my first 2 door here. View attachment 342203

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app
That's nice.

A buddy of mine here just told me he has a 84 that he may be getting rid of. I haven't seen it yet, but he says it's in good shape.

Top Bottom