AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Just got mine on today.

20sgbdd.jpg

einxcg.jpg

35d9qps.jpg

Gorgeous rig brother!

Jkjon

All the specs are in my profile, but it was basically the OME LT kit from northridge 4x4 but I replaced/added some parts. (about 3inch lift)
All armor/bumpers are PSC.

matthewd5

My 2012 JK

Hello

Fairly new here...I've got MTR K's with a pro rock D44 unlimited up front and a similar pro rock D60 in back

Matthew

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
@ JKjon, your rig is badass. Those wheels and tires are what I hope to go to next fall (hopefully). You can buy rock rings for those through Discount Tire if you look on their website. Or just message the rep on here. I'm gonna get those.

Jkjon

@ JKjon, your rig is badass. Those wheels and tires are what I hope to go to next fall (hopefully). You can buy rock rings for those through Discount Tire if you look on their website. Or just message the rep on here. I'm gonna get those.

Appreciate it! I think I will order some rock rings soon, they were on backorder for over a month last time i tried.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Appreciate it! I think I will order some rock rings soon, they were on backorder for over a month last time i tried.

Oh okay cool, yeah it might be a wait but I bet they could find you a set if you bugged them enough. They got Eddie his for his XJ pretty quick I feel like. Unless he ordered his wheels and tires a long time before the owned it...who knows lol

Jkjon

Oh okay cool, yeah it might be a wait but I bet they could find you a set if you bugged them enough. They got Eddie his for his XJ pretty quick I feel like. Unless he ordered his wheels and tires a long time before the owned it...who knows lol

Here they are with the scratch guards.

FgSXRIX.jpg

dt0BLst.jpg

BKe8pMt.jpg

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Here they are with the scratch guards.

FgSXRIX.jpg

dt0BLst.jpg

BKe8pMt.jpg

Hell yeah dude, looks great! I want those wheels next but with Falkens new MTs in the 37" diameter department. We'll see though cause I really do love the tires you have. It depends on how much the Falkens will cost when they're available.

13gecko

Finally can join y'all. 37in Toyo Open Country MT's.

Attachments

• 1398104259849.jpg
    1398104259849.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 693
  • 1398104272642.jpg
    1398104272642.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 704
  • 1398104282883.jpg
    1398104282883.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 692
Top Bottom