Pictures of any four doors on 37s

Spartan

If I was not running the EVO Double Throw Down (coilovers and three way by-pass shocks at each corner) and had to choose a traditional coil spring lift, I would purchase the EVO Double D. It's pricey, but it's all quality, a complete system and is the best riding traditional suspension I have ever experienced

That is my buddies rig, he is running the standard Teraflex 9550 shocks and coils, both leave much to be desired when it comes to ride quality. Teraflex is known to over spring rate their suspensions so they run tall and don't sag much, a 3" is really about a 4" lift and the 4" is closer to 5". This ends up providing a super harsh ride. I hated my Teraflex suspension's ride :icon_crazy:

If I was not running the EVO Double Throw Down (coilovers and three way by-pass shocks at each corner) and had to choose a traditional coil spring lift, I would purchase the EVO Double D. It's pricey, but it's all quality, a complete system and is the best riding traditional suspension I have ever experienced :

So, if I got The Front DTD and the EVO Lever with DTD does that mean I wouldn't need to get the EVO DD long arm?

Serg5000

Here's mine on 37's
sevu6ave.jpg
5esy5yde.jpg
te3yhy5a.jpg

jkpete

A little heavy in the rear. Adjusted coil overs and and it's level now! It was raining and I didn't get a picture.

Attachments

• image-331714321.jpg
    image-331714321.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 2,749

GCM 2

For whatever reason, this thread seems to have the greatest concentration of absolutely awesome looking rigs that exist anywhere in this forum. Maybe because it is pure, filled with only jeeps on 37"s and even though they are mostly similar, there is just enough difference between each one to make it unique to the owner.

Last edited:

miguel250r

Is there a tread already started for 2 doors on 37s? Thinking bout doing 37s on my 2 door next year

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Is there a tread already started for 2 doors on 37s? Thinking bout doing 37s on my 2 door next year

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

this is not but IMO a 2 door with 35's is plenty. however Hinrich has 37's and they look bad ass!

Top Bottom