Pictures of any four doors on 37s

Rausch creek last year.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389219010.942895.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389219010.942895.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 1,245
Last edited:
Here's mine 37's

If a jeep rolls over in the forest dose it make a sound?

Attachments

• 1389224489104.jpg
    1389224489104.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,225
Last edited:
RK 3.5 with 37" toyos

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1389225306618.jpg
    1389225306618.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 1,237
Awesome pix and great looking rig.

Evo long arms?

Probably a dumb question but how do you like the on road handling with that setup? I'm considering something very similar but unfortunately I have to put a lot of on road miles on my JK.

thanks

Thank you sir! Yes, Evo Extreme High Clearance Long Arms. I chose this setup after so much help and great feedback by members here.

I love the entire setup but I'll defer the on-road handling and review to someone more qualified and unbiased; my 75+ year old, liberal, Prius driving (literally), East Coast native mother-in-law (think Driving Miss Daisy) who was with us this past week. After driving her to a few sites here in southern Nevada, we got home and I heard her say to my wife, "I can't believe how smooth that big Jeep drives, it rides so nice!"

After I picked myself up off the floor, we contacted ORE's ad agency, :).

Thank you sir! Yes, Evo Extreme High Clearance Long Arms. I chose this setup after so much help and great feedback by members here.

I love the entire setup but I'll defer the on-road handling and review to someone more qualified and unbiased; my 75+ year old, liberal, Prius driving (literally), East Coast native mother-in-law (think Driving Miss Daisy) who was with us this past week. After driving her to a few sites here in southern Nevada, we got home and I heard her say to my wife, "I can't believe how smooth that big Jeep drives, it rides so nice!"

Haha that's awesome. Thanks for the quick reply. Crossing my fingers that tax season is good to me this year so I can pull the trigger.

Just got my 37" trail graps ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389238306.944549.jpg

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

It's a four inch lift but it has sagged so much, can't wait to finish saving and replace it. Eventually I'll have flat flares and stubbys to show those puppies off more...View attachment 57172

Do you not like the ride of your current lift or just unhappy that it sagged? If your happy with the feel and performance of your lift then I wouldnt switch anything out and just wait for the flats. Looks great to me! :yup::thumb:

RK 3.5 with 37" toyos

Got your ice skating in for the season! :eek:

Do you not like the ride of your current lift or just unhappy that it sagged? If your happy with the feel and performance of your lift then I wouldnt switch anything out and just wait for the flats. Looks great to me! :yup::thumb:

Got your ice skating in for the season! :eek:

No no I hate how it rides as well that's the worst part of it all

Very Glad You Are Happy With It Sir!!!

Top Bottom