Pictures of any four doors on 37s

It was a mistake entering this thread. I won't be ready for new tires until next year, but I've already been having the debate between 35's and 37's. Although it would be awesome to go with 37's - I keep coming back to the more practical choice of 35's since I'm pretty well set up for that. Maybe next time I'll be ready for 37's. I just can't afford all the mods needed to properly support 37's right now.

Angry Aussie

It was a mistake entering this thread. I won't be ready for new tires until next year, but I've already been having the debate between 35's and 37's. Although it would be awesome to go with 37's - I keep coming back to the more practical choice of 35's since I'm pretty well set up for that. Maybe next time I'll be ready for 37's. I just can't afford all the mods needed to properly support 37's right now.

I started this thread when I was trying to decide between 35s and 37s. I'm a visual person and needed to see pictures to make up my mind. Everyone's pictures and input were very crucial in deciding which way to go. If you are already thinking of 37s then hold out until you can afford them. Tire size envy or regretting 35s can happen really quickly. I decided to go 37s and so so so so so happy I did. Tire envy would have kicked in quickly and it would have killed me. I love my 37s but because I see them every day they already seem a bit small after 7 months. My advice is be patient, save your money and wait till you can go 37s and do it right and more importantly once! Just my 2 cents.

Thanks again everyone for helping me when I was making my decisions. Tons of beautiful rigs on this thread!

trailless

Caught the Bug

Same here, whenever this thread pops up I try to avoid it... I'm in the same situation but I put it like this. If I was going to be practical then I should have bought wrangler. I love how 37" tires look with mud flaps, so that what I'm going to go for! I don't know why but I really like the mud flaps on a lifted Jeep with big tires.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

rinkishjk

Evo 4" Springs and 37's trail grapplers.

Attachments

• 1400866512513.jpg
    1400866512513.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 1,013
  • 1400866529861.jpg
    1400866529861.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 1,027
  • 1400866639305.jpg
    1400866639305.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 1,012

GCM 2

Same here, whenever this thread pops up I try to avoid it... I'm in the same situation but I put it like this. If I was going to be practical then I should have bought wrangler. I love how 37" tires look with mud flaps, so that what I'm going to go for! I don't know why but I really like the mud flaps on a lifted Jeep with big tires.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I am breaking the rules of this thread since I am running 40"s, but here is an older shot of my jeep that should help out your weird love of "jeeps with mud flaps" :cheesy:

IMG_0707.JPG

Well, I was thinking I wouldn't be able to keep my full flares, stock driveshafts, axles, tire carrier, or gearing with 37's but would be able to with 35's.

That's a whole lotta saving.

StrizzyChris

....and then a Michigan fan had to come along and ruin the thread :grayno: ;)

uploadedImage.php

Top Bottom