Pictures of JKs with leveling kits on 35s

Clark Collins

Thanks for posting the pics. Is that RK's 1.5" kit that you have? I didn't know they made a leveling kit or a BB for a JK. I sure like the look though.

It's their 1 3/4" spacer on the front and 3/4" spacer in the rear that comes with the quick disconnects. The kit is around $200 now. It is in the 4WD catalog and Quadratrac also. I've been pleased with it, but had to make some 3/4" bump stop extensions for the rear to keep from rubbing at full stuff.

RedDawg01

It's their 1 3/4" spacer on the front and 3/4" spacer in the rear that comes with the quick disconnects. The kit is around $200 now. It is in the 4WD catalog and Quadratrac also. I've been pleased with it, but had to make some 3/4" bump stop extensions for the rear to keep from rubbing at full stuff.

Ah ok! Thank you!

Mtbhjm

I bought my jeep with the lift kit already installed and I am not sure exactly what kind it is, however it is a 2.5" lift. It didn't replace any shocks and as a result was a fairly low cost system. This isn't exactly a leveling kit, but it should give you something else to think about. The tires are 35" BFG KM2 and the rims are 17" AEV Pintler. Just a note, when my rear end is weighted down with a bike rack, the rear tires rub inside the wheel well slightly if you hit a decent sized bump (ie a large speed bump) so you may not want to go much smaller on your lift unless you get higher clearance fender flares. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424809151.907959.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424808968.699513.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424808992.870042.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424809019.571335.jpg

Last edited:

gburkett

1424812638374.jpg
35s no lift cut flares and 1 1/2" rear bumps. At full stuff the front rubbed when turning a little.
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

My guess that your modified and light stock front bumper is what allowed you to do this. I originally had this exact same plan, but I ended up using only a 1.75" front spacer and not even touching the rear coils since the heavy EVO 1/4 pounder with stinger and warn 9.5ti winch made my nose sink down quite a bit.

Read this post and scroll down to post #77

RedDawg01

I bought my jeep with the lift kit already installed and I am not sure exactly what kind it is, however it is a 2.5" lift. It didn't replace any shocks and as a result was a fairly low cost system. This isn't exactly a leveling kit, but it should give you something else to think about. The tires are 35" BFG KM2 and the rims are 17" AEV Pintler. Just a note, when my rear end is weighted down with a bike rack, the rear tires rub inside the wheel well slightly if you hit a decent sized bump (ie a large speed bump) so you may not want to go much smaller on your lift unless you get higher clearance fender flares. View attachment 126943 View attachment 126940 View attachment 126941 View attachment 126942

Thanks for posting the pics. I'm going to cut my fenders flat to make the additional clearance.

Top Bottom