PIGINJK8 build

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Thanks, I'm thinking I should have had these powder coated. Started polishing these up..

2 hours on the first wheel. 4 wheels to go

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460222362.012619.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460222372.103711.jpg

NavyJeeper

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
With the top off...it's a really good looking rig...ditto on the walker evans; I originally was going to get a set for my new build, but the backorder time was way too long...but they sure are strong as hell...

Thanks man, I found them crazy cheap on CL, hardly a scratch on them.

However I'm well over 10 hours polishing these up. (Still have the spare to go!)Thinking it might have been better to buy new... Lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460422427.732208.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460422459.532417.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Have you thought about putting sharkhide on them? I think it was Jeeep that did it and said it just wiped on, sounded easy

Ditto the Sharkhide suggestion. Its pricey ($60 +/-) but man, 10 hours is 10 hours. It may dull your wheels very slightly but so far mine are cleaning up easy as hell. Just using murphys oil soap
and the brake dust wipes right off.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Ditto the Sharkhide suggestion. Its pricey ($60 +/-) but man, 10 hours is 10 hours. It may dull your wheels very slightly but so far mine are cleaning up easy as hell. Just using murphys oil soap

I'll check it out. Fuck cleaning these wheels. Is it like a clear coat?

Ddays

Hooked
Yup, wipes right on with a lint free rag. Don't have to wipe off or anything. I honestly didn't see any difference in the finish on mine but mine aren't really a high polish like yours are. Mine have more of a machine finish. Still, this shit works really nice.

JKbrick

Sorry Ddays, got the name wrong but knew someone had used this product

Top Bottom