Pitbull Rockers

Wlgarvey882

Anyone running Pitbull rocker radials? Thinking about going with them for my next set of tires!

Last edited:
I've been running them for 2 years... there is about 25,000 miles on them and I figure I can get another 20-25,000 out of them. I'm doing a 5 tire rotation every 3,000 miles. They are really good in mud and deep snow. Not many rocks in NJ like you see out west, so I can't comment on that. As long as you are careful taking off from a start in icy or wet conditions they are fine. I'm running 35x12.5x15. They are quite heavy.

I picked up a set of 35's as well. Still need to save for a lift/or maybe a leveling kit. I'm sure they will perform well off-road, but I'm more curious how they perform on-road.

I've been running them for 2 years... there is about 25,000 miles on them and I figure I can get another 20-25,000 out of them. I'm doing a 5 tire rotation every 3,000 miles. They are really good in mud and deep snow. Not many rocks in NJ like you see out west, so I can't comment on that. As long as you are careful taking off from a start in icy or wet conditions they are fine. I'm running 35x12.5x15. They are quite heavy.

How well do they clean out? Im not a big fan of the mud but i will hit a hole or two to scratch the itch...Anyone know how well they do on the rocks?

My buddy has a set of 37's on an XJ and they are pretty amazing in the rocks. They conform and stick like glue however they are also soft so tread life could be an issue. They are also very heavy and even though they are radials they still get flat spots in them during the winter, doesn't seem as noticeable in the summer. They absolutely dig in the mud and dirt, I've seen these tires destroy dirt on some trails. They are not my personal favorite looking tire and I would not choose them as DD tire but for offroad they are impressive for sure!

Top Bottom