Playoffs

Brute

Hooked
Man, I know how hard that was to say...I went to high school south of Boston and went up to the old Garden to watch the C's play in the mid seventies during John Havlicek days...later, when Larry & Magic played against each other...those were epic championship series.

My youngest daughter is a big Lakers fan...she has a signed jersey from Kobe (the enemy)...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Man, I know how hard that was to say...I went to high school south of Boston and went up to the old Garden to watch the C's play in the mid seventies during John Havlicek days...later, when Larry & Magic played against each other...those were epic championship series.

My youngest daughter is a big Lakers fan...she has a signed jersey from Kobe (the enemy)...

Today's game is void of anything close to the battles ala bird-magic. My son and I luckily got to enjoy several years of Kobe on a quality team.

At this point somebody just please stop Lebron!!

Very disappointing for me indeed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry. Good luck with Mike. [emoji23][emoji23] Been there done that. Ask Nash or Kobe or Melo how that went for them. Here in LA we hated Pringles. Ruined a couple Kobe good years.

Brute

Hooked
Today's game is void of anything close to the battles ala bird-magic. My son and I luckily got to enjoy several years of Kobe on a quality team.

At this point somebody just please stop Lebron!!

Sorry. Good luck with Mike. [emoji23][emoji23] Been there done that. Ask Nash or Kobe or Melo how that went for them. Here in LA we hated Pringles. Ruined a couple Kobe good years.

Good luck stopping Lebron...he's a baaad man...

devonn216

My gf and I are taking a trip to California at the end of this week and I bought us tickets the Warriors vs. Spurs Game 5 so I need to the Spurs to win a game! I'm a Steph Curry fan for sure though!

JAGS

Hooked
Im afraid that even with all hands on deck it would be a tall order to beat GS...without Kawhi, it will be nearly impossible

Pop is great to get them here as people have completely stopped mentioning Parker. But Kawhi, that's a crucial loss.

As for Boston, maybe onyonk (sp) can take out Lebrons shoulder this series instead of Kloves. Lol.

Brute

Hooked
Pop is great to get them here as people have completely stopped mentioning Parker. But Kawhi, that's a crucial loss.

As for Boston, maybe onyonk (sp) can take out Lebrons shoulder this series instead of Kloves. Lol.

Haha...Olynyk had a great game yesterday...everyone will need to play out of their minds to beat the Cavs

If by some miracle the Spurs get past GS, Pops will have to considered the greatest bb coach of all time...

A JK 2010

Spurs did not show up last night. Hopefully they will in game three. Tonight should be a fun game but I will be missing most of it we started summer practice.

Top Bottom