Please help us!!

OrangegasmJKU

Hey everyone!! I know the jeep community is a large one and is always willing to lend a helping hand so I was hoping if it wouldn't be too much trouble, would you guys be willing to help out the Greyhound Rescue I volunteer for! Every last vote counts toward us getting funding for a new kennel to house more retired racers and we could definitly use yours! We are in the semi final round and now it's time to pull out all the stops! Please head over to this link, http://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf17975 and vote, it takes about 15secs if you link to Facebook and you can vote every day, once a day! Please vote if you can, myself, my retired racer and the future rescues Thank you all in advance!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386255339.712170.jpg

Sent from my iPhone while driving!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386255152.629702.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386255152.629702.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 204
Thank you sir, And your damn right, he's fast as hell and has clear jumped a 6 ft fence. We let him run in an enclosed outdoor ice rink in the summer. Man can he ever go!

i will sign up later for you when i get home from work. i cant access facebook while at work. i subscribed so i can find it easy

Thank you to everyone on here that got a chance to vote!! The voting is held until December 11th and everyone can vote once a day for every day remaining!! So that's 6 votes per person!! Lets see how many we can get from all the jeepers!! Thanks again so much!

Thanks again so much guys! We got over 500 votes yesterday!! We need to win this funding to repair our kennel we have now. We have recently started rescuing Galgo hounds (Spanish greyhounds) from Spain. Their story's are a bit worse then the happy racing lives of our usual retired racers we get from Sanford Orlando Kennel in Florida, which is a No Kill kennel. Here's a pic of DaVinci, our first Galgo from Spain.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386340424.874834.jpg
Please continue to vote until December 11th if posible. You can vote once a day, everyday! Thanks again fellow jeepers!

Sent from my iPhone while sleeping!

Alright peeps, we are now topping 3600 votes and counting!! I forgot to mention that if we are in the top 10 for our category, out rescue still recieves a $5000 grant to put toward fixing our kennel! So please keep voting all weekend long! Here's the link again http://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf17975
Just click the link, hit connect to Facebook and hit Vote! If your feeling extra generous, share this link to anyone and everyone you know!!! Thanks again :D

Thanks man! We are still in the running for the $5000 consilation prize, we went from 9th to 7th over the weekend!! Thanks to anyone who voted and please vote again, everyday possible please!! We need this money to make needed repairs to our kennel and cover vet bills for our greyhounds! This a 100% volunteer powered and funded organization and winning this contest would be incrediable for us, so please if you have a few second, click the link above and vote for our cause!!

It is a great cause and we are in the 6000 vote range and 5th place!! We have 2 days to get to 1st place so we need AS MANY VOTES AS POSSIBLE so please vote vote vote and share the link to everything you can share it too!! Please and thank you!

Top Bottom