PLEASE tell me this is a hoax!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Rob

So, I see this on FB...please tell me WAYALIFE didn't ask somebody to remove his Fallen Hero sticker to go on one of their runs.

10012599_1504370506445497_7043114091489547702_n.jpg

Not running my mouth...I was merely asking. Try reading my post again.

Thanks for posting the link...appreciate it.

I did. You're a troll plain and simple.

A troll?? Wow...that's funny. First time I've ever been called that.

My apologies for the initial post...I couldn't find anything on it, so I posted the question. I'm happy that I'm wrong...and now I'm apparently a troll. LOL

A troll?? Wow...that's funny. First time I've ever been called that.

My apologies for the initial post...I couldn't find anything on it, so I posted the question. I'm happy that I'm wrong...and now I'm apparently a troll. LOL

Here comes the woe is me sympathy card in 3..2..1..

Chief_airborne I just came on here to see what I could find about it since I just caught wind of it also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Chief_airborne I just came on here to see what I could find about it since I just caught wind of it also.

So, I see this on FB...please tell me WAYALIFE didn't ask somebody to remove his Fallen Hero sticker to go on one of their runs.

View attachment 89429

I'll be nice and answer your question point blank.

WAYALIFE didn't ask somebody to remove his Fallen Hero sticker to go on one of their runs. Period. No story here!

Are you happy with this real answer or are you here to stir stuff up. Had you done some digging, you'd had found how this all really went down.

Thanks for ur service! 🇺🇸🗽

You (both) can decide how the rest plays out.

- Jason

Just wondering why you are getting so defensive over this? I am not on here a lot and from what I could tell wayalife was really cool. Not trying to start anything on here just why this is blowing up on my Facebook from other pages, that's it. Now that I i got the time to read more of what you posted I see what is going on.

Just wondering why you are getting so defensive over this? I am not on here a lot and from what I could tell wayalife was really cool. Not trying to start anything on here just why this is blowing up on my Facebook from other pages, that's it. Now that I i got the time to read more of what you posted I see what is going on.

39 pages deep on the other thread about this. You have a lot of catching up to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom