Poison spyder wide fender flares?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
GenRight's website mentions they have wide fender flares, but I don't see any on there for the JK. Just stock width and a narrow size. It looks to be the same with Poison Spyder right now too.

I hate to throw this out there, but River Raider is the only company I know of that sells tube fender flares wider than stock (two sizes +2" and +4" wider), but they're way over priced and probably full of bondo.

Bushwacker also sells their pocket fender flares in a wider size than stock, if you're into that look. (Personally, I'm thinking about getting their flat fenders, but they're only stock width).

Also, I saw something on facebook about an Australian company called Uneek 4x4 that is working on 1" and 2" spacers for the stock fender flares. I'm guessing they should work for aftermarket fender flares too, but I don't know how good they would look.

I think the bushwacker flats are slightly wider than stock, but sure dont look like it installed however. The pocket flares are definitely wider but look like ass which is a shame for the guys who need the coverage.

Matymaty

So thanks to one out of shape state trooper who's has a hard on for jeeps, I may need some wider fenders. Can anyone confirm if Genrights or Poison Spyder's wide fenders are wider than the stock? Thanks.

GenRight only has 4" for the JK.

Petzl88

Any know when these poison Spyder wide fender flares are comming out? I got done here in Aus and the third time I get a defect they impound the jk for 3 months and a fine of over $5000..

Sounds like you need to move to a different country. :naw:

toxicwaste29

You could try finding a custom welder to make you a pair how you would like. It might end up cheaper than the PS ones with shipping

RMC2

Caught the Bug
You could try finding a custom welder to make you a pair how you would like. It might end up cheaper than the PS ones with shipping

I was thinking the same thing, except making a custom extension for the existing flares. I think that would be the simpler approach and could even be made removeable from the original flares maybe.

I was curious what wheels the OP is running too.

Top Bottom