PokemonGo?

Ddays

Hooked
We played with cap pistols, and made sparkler bombs and stuff

hahaha - Remember M80's, rocket engines you could still light with a fuse (awesome ductaped to a full size GI Joe - better be ready to run & duck!) and those piece of shit Cox gas engine dune buggies that never started but if you did manage to get it running only went like 5 mph?

dunstan74

Its a pretty cool game its been out in aus for awhile now and people are loving it.

To answer to OP team yellow, dragonite my best catch so far and yes i drove my jeep around with my little sister catching pokemon.

BeniaminV

Its a pretty cool game its been out in aus for awhile now and people are loving it.

To answer to OP team yellow, dragonite my best catch so far and yes i drove my jeep around with my little sister catching pokemon.

Agreed. I at first said its going to be dumb. Started noticing a lot of my friends playing so decided to check it out. Got me hooked. Explored places I never knew existed. But I word of caution. Being glued to your cellphone is a no no. If a Pokemon is near your phone notifies you via vibration and or if activated sound as well.

I'm team red. Best catch so far is a pidgeot with over 700 CP. caught that one just hanging out at the lake.

Ddays

Hooked
Agreed. I at first said its going to be dumb. Started noticing a lot of my friends playing so decided to check it out. Got me hooked. Explored places I never knew existed. But I word of caution. Being glued to your cellphone is a no no. If a Pokemon is near your phone notifies you via vibration and or if activated sound as well.

I'm team red. Best catch so far is a pidgeot with over 700 CP. caught that one just hanging out at the lake.

I'm sorry and don't take this the wrong way but...:cheesy:

WJCO

Meme King

well-thengday-mate.jpg .....

Sharkey

Word Ninja
What shocks me is that people are so willing to provide the interwebs with a play-by-play of what they are doing and where they are. I mean really, for fuck's sake, do you think walking/driving around taking pictures of exactly where you are and uploading that information in real time is a good idea?

This thing has hack written all over it.

BeniaminV

Hey no one is trying to make you guys play the game. If you guys don't like it don't play it. Those of us that do play it will continue to play the game regardless of what you think of the game or the people that are playing it. Was a legit post. In what I hope is the right category. If the admins think this post shouldn't be here then by all means delete it. If it's ok for it to be here then why spread your hate over a game. That to me seems more of a waste of time than people talking about it or playing it.

Ddays

Hooked
Hey no one is trying to make you guys play the game. If you guys don't like it don't play it. Those of us that do play it will continue to play the game regardless of what you think of the game or the people that are playing it. Was a legit post. In what I hope is the right category. If the admins think this post shouldn't be here then by all means delete it. If it's ok for it to be here then why spread your hate over a game. That to me seems more of a waste of time than people talking about it or playing it.

LOL - we're not hating - we're laughing! Please don't get all offended over us teasing you about playing a kids game where you go looking for make believe critters...:D

Edit - :cheesy: my 26 year old daughter is walking around outside our office looking for these damn things :rolleyes2:

Last edited:

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
LOL - we're not hating - we're laughing! Please don't get all offended over us teasing you about playing a kids game where you go looking for make believe critters...:D

Edit - :cheesy: my 26 year old daughter is walking around outside our office looking for these damn things :rolleyes2:

When does snipe season open again?

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug

People have opinions bro.. If you post here your going to get them. Especially if your talking about pokemon on a jeep forum. And no one is going to take down your posts, they are just going to point out how lame you and pokemon go is

Top Bottom