Post a pic of your first!! Jeep that is...

wjtstudios

Hooked
That rocks! That there is a beauty! And it's awesome you still have your first vehicle. Always loved Scramblers since they came out, even though I was only 10. When those came out is when the Jeep bug bit me.

Same thing. I was 9 when that one was built I had to wait 9 long years until I had enough cash for a down payment and a job to get a small loan. Ever since I was a little kid and saw one, I had to have one. This one came out of Arizona. The guy was transferred up here and the 8 was still there. I bought it sight unseen. Put it on a truck and sent it up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GeckoJKU

First and still my current jeep, 2013 Sahara. Today marks the 5th year anniversary since I brought it home too, changed my life for the better! My bank account may disagree though lol.

FBAAEB6C-06DF-4C6D-8A0D-D49452ED4EC1.jpg

dillard09

My first was an 82 CJ (no pics)project jeep. Didn't run and was building a crawler before I got rid of it. Would have had to trailer it and who in SoCal has room for a truck and a trailer. I didnt. Had 350,dana 300 twin stick, Dana 60 front, Dana 70HD rear, H1 beadlocks and 37s. Then on to an 92 YJ before the JK. Here is the YJ. client_PART_1439946511955_1348423117952.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

Yeah, it rusted through around the rear wheel wells and I had to patch up the floor in a few spots too, to keep the dust from billowing in! This Jeep had a lot of character, but that V8 just guzzled the gas. 9-10 mpg.

McShane

First Jeep. Little Renegade Deserthawk. I have the lift kit waiting to be installed. Just waiting on tax season to buy a good set of K02s.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_2621.jpg
    IMG_2621.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 158
Top Bottom