Post your lifts measurements!!

jgarz05

I've searched a lot and haven't really found to much on how high they sit with there lift. So Post them up from the center of the wheel to the lowest part of the fender!
And what lift it is your running!
I have the aev 2.5 with aev 3.5 could in the front with 35s
In the front I am about 25 inches
And the rear is about about 23
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432525429.059353.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432525449.156793.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432525496.325957.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Like Overlander said. Different size tires, hell even different brands of tires and worn tires. The true measurement of lift is the difference in height of the coil perch to the top coil cup over stock. 9 3/8" is stock if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

Wardell

Here's the pic of how to measure the amount of lift from Eddie's JK FAQ:

ForumRunner_20120614_075657.jpg

I don't have a lift kit yet, so I'm curious how some of them compare too. Also, the overall weight of the vehicle will affect how much lift the new coils will add too. A heavy Jeep with steel bumpers, armour, a winch, etc will sit slightly lower than an otherwise stock Jeep with the same lift kit.

jgarz05

Here's the pic of how to measure the amount of lift from Eddie's JK FAQ:

View attachment 145015

I don't have a lift kit yet, so I'm curious how some of them compare too. Also, the overall weight of the vehicle will affect how much lift the new coils will add too. A heavy Jeep with steel bumpers, armour, a winch, etc will sit slightly lower than an otherwise stock Jeep with the same lift kit.

I would have done it like this but I was kind of in a rush and it was dark. That's how I prefer to measure bit of the few threads I did find of measurements this what I found when I had my tj if you tried to find measurements everyone measured from the coil springs

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Haha. Dude you're killin me!

NOBODY measures their lift height from the center of their wheel to their fender. YOU started a thread for people to post their lift heights,so what did you expect? Why not get lift measurements the CORRECT way instead of your "this is how I do it" way? :rolleyes:

Welcome to Wayalife!

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Haha. Dude you're killin me!

NOBODY measures their lift height from the center of their wheel to their fender. YOU started a thread for people to post their lift heights,so what did you expect? Why not get lift measurements the CORRECT way instead of your "this is how I do it" way? :rolleyes:

Welcome to Wayalife!

Amazing how some people start off sometimes! 😄

noroad

Since when is stating true facts hating? :idontknow:

funny that you say that as Jkwrangler, steve and i were all kicked and banned off a local jeep FB group called Jk's of new england for giving out right information this weekend lol

Panda

funny that you say that as Jkwrangler, steve and i were all kicked and banned off a local jeep FB group called Jk's of new england for giving out right information this weekend lol

Wow seems some folks need bigger panties so they don't get sand in their vag :yup:

Top Bottom