Powder Coated King Shocks

benatc1

Hooked
Except for those gas ass 6pacs... and 'shocks/air bumps' that are filled with foam...

Good point, I mean we all have limits to what’s right and wrong

Thanks for your post, I was about to start worrying that this thread was going to get all serious. #onlythinbluelinekingshocksmatter

I'm going to have to look for those "gas ass" shocks. Do they use hydrogen to save weight? :idontknow:

Yea to much of that around here lately haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

KICKROX

If you have King shocks and then paint them any color but King blue, do you still have King shocks? :thinking:

Looks good! That is a lot cheaper than it used to be to get customer colors.

LOL, not too far off.. apparently that's why King won't offer the coils in a different color..because they want customers to identify with their King Blue.. as I was told anyway.. like they won't know when they see King all over the shock.:idontknow:

MTG

Caught the Bug
LOL, not too far off.. apparently that's why King won't offer the coils in a different color..because they want customers to identify with their King Blue.. as I was told anyway.. like they won't know when they see King all over the shock.:idontknow:

I'm glad somebody understood my comment. I personally know one other person who went custom colors and apparently paid a huge premium for it. But that was a few years ago.

Regardless, they look good!

Let me know when the install party is, so I can come by and watch. :cheesy:

Last edited:

Clutch

Caught the Bug
What has this world come to? That we must make sure our shocks accent the rest of the jeep... sounds just like women talking about their earrings and necklaces.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
What has this world come to? That we must make sure our shocks accent the rest of the jeep... sounds just like women talking about their earrings and necklaces.

You must be unaware of the hp and mpg gains from color accents of your accessories! It's on the internet, it's true.

Top Bottom