PR44 hydro assist bracket and steering stab options

desertrunner

What is your coil measurement vs the 9 3/8” in the picture? That may be more accurate than the shock length since the lower mount may not be the same on the new axle.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I'm not sure that measurement will be more accurate either since the coil perch is different on the pro rock too but either way I cut the bracket off and now it's a non issue I'm just going to mount everything in the stock location and be happy haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

That axle looks so good under there, maybe someday....... but it is good to know that one works so well with little lift

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

This thing is massive! i am very happy i decided to pull the trigger on it and i really do think the key to the whole thing is that i still have all 4 stock control arms.

When i was doing all the research on the unlimited housing everyone that was having issues had adjustable lowers that wouldn't go short enough so they opted to buy adjustable uppers. in my case the stock lowers were short enough and at my lift height with stock uppers the caster hit dead on 7* which is what dynatrac recommends with the unlimited housing. AND i dont have any bow in my coils. i think it is partially luck that it worked out that way but so far so good looks like i can run out my 33s like i want to before going bigger. I fully plan on doing a big show and tell thread when i get it all done to showcase that you can get the unlimited set up with less that 3" of lift but i just want to get this thing out of my garage first haha

Top Bottom