Praise the Jeep Gods.....CONFIRMED!!!!!

GCM 2

I have driven plenty of the overseas diesel Wranglers, and you couldn't pay me to have that motor in anything. If you think the 3.8L is gutless, go drive that craptastic diesel in the J8's. The grass is not always greener........
They will probably screw up this new diesel offering too.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I have driven plenty of the overseas diesel Wranglers, and you couldn't pay me to have that motor in anything. If you think the 3.8L is gutless, go drive that craptastic diesel in the J8's. The grass is not always greener........
They will probably screw up this new diesel offering too.

The reviews of the 2014 GC with a diesel have been stellar. Big difference between a 4 banger diesel and a V6 diesel.

KPM171

I can't comment on that motor, but my cousin has a BMW X5 diesel, and there is absolutely zero smell of any kind.

The 3.0L diesel in the X5 is awesome! If didn't get another Wrangler when I swapped out my TJ, I was looking really hard at the X5 35d.

I can't wait to see the first bill-hilly in southern Ohio that cuts holes in the floor and brings stacks up out through the top :clap2:

BERT.

my JKU is equipped with a VM2.8l - 200hp - manual transmission 6 -:thumb:- In France, we do not have too much choice. there are too many taxes .....:badday"

Top Bottom