Prescott Az Trails anybody?

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I ran Payette Draw two weekends ago and had a blast. To get there it's a long, slow, miserable drive over the mountains in a heavy JK on 40s with the stock 3.6. Probably my new favorite trail in AZ. I'm open tomorrow or Saturday for Smiley Rock.

Last edited:

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
I ran Payette Draw two weekends ago and had a blast. Long, slow, miserable drive over the mountains in a heavy JK on 40s with the stock 3.6. Probably my new favorite trail in AZ. I'm open tomorrow or Saturday for Smiley Rock.

I'm down for smiley rock tomorrow.

Randy Tadevich

Unfortunately gents, I wont be able to join you tomorrow. I have work on fridays. Be safe, and hope to run with you guys another time.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Yeah that might work. I will give you a for sure answer by tonight. Think I just seen you on GlassFord Hill. Jk is looking good.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
OP I think I just passed you on Glassford Hill Rd in front of Fry's grocery store/IHOP. White 4dr with Wayalife decal at the top of the windshield.

Last edited:

bthomas

That's cool! Im always so fascinated by the old mines, and want to go explore them. It can be pretty sketchy though. Glad your getting to see some stuff out here.

Top Bottom