Pricing Things Out

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys I think Ill have it all after this but if something shoots out as a flaw or recommendation please let me know.

-EVO MFG DRAG LINK FLIP KIT JK/JKU "ORE" ($300)
-5 Tires Nitto Trail Grapplers 35" "DTD" ($1700)
-EVO MFG 3″ ENFORCER KIT WITH PLUSH SPRINGS, JK/JKU "ORE" ($1300)
-J.E. REEL JK 2012+, FRONT 1350 C.V. HEAVY DUTY DRIVE LINE, 2/4 DOOR, AUTOMATIC TRANS "Northridge4x4" ($700)
-1.5" or 1.25" Spidertrax Wheel Spacers "Northridge4x4" ($200)
-EVO MFG FRONT C2 KNUCKLE GUSSET KIT (WELDON) JK/JKU "ORE" ($60)

What do you guys recommend for the spacers? 1.5" or 1.25"? Also will I need a rear drive shaft or only the front? Along with that, what is the difference between a 1350 and 1310, is it just strength or do I absolutely/will want a 1350 hands down? Will I need to re-gear? Also I just have NR4x4 on there until I contact trail jeeps.

As mentioned, get the 1.5" spacers.

You won't need the rear d/s yet. I'm still on my stock one until it breaks. Just the front is needed.

Get a 1350 so you're actually getting a stronger shaft than you have now. A 1310 is weaker than a factory shaft.

You'll want to regear at some point, but that can wait. Honestly, so could the d/l flip. I waited a year before doing mine and it was better, but it wasn't bad before either. Just easier to handle on the highway IMO.

As mentioned, get the 1.5" spacers.

You won't need the rear d/s yet. I'm still on my stock one until it breaks. Just the front is needed.

Get a 1350 so you're actually getting a stronger shaft than you have now. A 1310 is weaker than a factory shaft.

You'll want to regear at some point, but that can wait. Honestly, so could the d/l flip. I waited a year before doing mine and it was better, but it wasn't bad before either. Just easier to handle on the highway IMO.

What brand of drive shaft do most people recommend? and any special kind of driveshaft besides just 1350?

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
What brand of drive shaft do most people recommend? and any special kind of driveshaft besides just 1350?

Adams, Tom Woods, JE Reel are all good. I've got the JE Reel one. Just make sure you get good u joints like Spicer with it instead of cheap Asian ones.

deezus

I'm running Adams 1310 front and back. Nice and smooth all the way to 80mph plus. Also have 5.13 gears. As far as I know, Adams uses Spicer u joints.

Does anyone know where I can find a write up or video for the evo enforcer 3" lift install? I want to gauge how hard it will be to install and to see if I can do it by myself or have to have a dealership do it. Thanks all.

Does anyone know where I can find a write up or video for the evo enforcer 3" lift install? I want to gauge how hard it will be to install and to see if I can do it by myself or have to have a dealership do it. Thanks all.

On quadratecs website they have the enforcer lift and a pdf file on the install, that's where I've been looking to see if I can do it myself too.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

On quadratecs website they have the enforcer lift and a pdf file on the install, that's where I've been looking to see if I can do it myself too.

Just use the write up Eddie has here for one of the coil spring lifts. It will be essentially the same install just different parts

Speeddmn

I have read through it a few times, it seems simple enough that typical shade tree guy can do it.

Top Bottom