Pro Comp Radial Mud Terrains

FrankenJeeper

After looking around some more I'm starting to lean more towards the Falken Rocky Mountain ATS in 35 12.50 17. DTD has them for 269 a tire and free shipping and a 50k miles tread warranty. I'm just somewhat lenient about going back to a all terrain. Any input?

MobyJR

Anyone running these? 4wd.com has them in 35x12.50x17 buy 3 get 1 free, and I believe I'm going to pull the trigger on them and I'm hoping someone can shed some light on them. How many miles are they lasting? Balancing easily? Wearing evenly?

Thanks in advance!

Jon

Is this offer still valid? I want the same tires in the same size.

FrankenJeeper

Is this offer still valid? I want the same tires in the same size.

I don't believe so. I just looked and they're marked down to $302.99 each but no buy 3 get one free. I decided on Falken Rocky Mountain ATS in 35x12.50x17 for $269 each from DTD. They're supposed to be delivered tomorrow and I'm gonna get them mounted Wednesday.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MobyJR

4wd has this sale off and on a couple times a year. Give it 3-4 months and they will go on sale again.

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

Thanks I appreciate it. I think they know we all just got our taxes lol. I don't think I'll wait much longer though, my BFG's are getting pretty scary to drive on the hwy with :)

Top Bottom