Pro Comp tires

DCR JEEP

Does anyone have any experience with the Pro Comp M/T2's, A/T, or XA/T
I am looking at all these tires and want to know if anyone has run these tires.

Feedback would be appreciated

Thanks JKU EXTREME

Sent from JKU EXTREME from his Wayalife iPhone app

I'm running pro comp Xmts on my 12' jk. And they're awesome. Overall good on road and offroad. My jeep has been through soupy gumbo mud and haven't had a problem with them other than what those other guys have been saying. I'm witnessing some minor bits of rubber coming off. I rotate and balance every 5,000 miles and currently have 7,000 miles on it now. Overall an awesome tire.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

DCR JEEP

Does anyone have any experience with the Pro Comp M/T2's, A/T, or XA/T
I am looking at all these tires and want to know if anyone has run these tires.

Feedback would be appreciated

Thanks JKU EXTREME

Sent from JKU EXTREME from his Wayalife iPhone app

I would highly suggest pro comp Xmts to anybody.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

I have the Baja ATZ's and they are pretty good for the sandy terrain of Florida. Only thing I do not like is they are cupping and a fair amount of road noise. Looking at going with the Toyo Mt's or Nitto Trail Grapplers next go around.

Scott226

Did you rotate every 3 k just curious.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Every 3K-5K i would rotate them.. I got good even wear out of them and put almost 30K miles on the so I guess I really shouldn't complain about them too mush.. I just had the balancing issue. Maybe it wasn't the ProComp tires maybe it was the proComp wheels I had... I have since replaced both...

Peace
:drinks:

cluelessJK

I personally despise pro-comp and always have... Honestly I have no idea why, just don't like there products I think they are overrated. I will never own anything sell. Just an opinion, don't flame me please lol good day.

RedRockJeeper

I personally despise pro-comp and always have... Honestly I have no idea why, just don't like there products I think they are overrated. I will never own anything sell. Just an opinion, don't flame me please lol good day.

Personally I like their stuff just not too much for the JK. Had their coil conversion kit on my 92 YJ and totally loved it, and as far as the MT2's, which I just had on my 2012 JKU Sport(just traded it away for 2013 JKU Rubicon in Commando Green), they are an excellent tire for mud, rocks, and quiet on the pavement, good in snow, but didn't really try them out in sand. I will be buying them again as Pro Comp has always stood behind thier products in my experience.

Top Bottom