PROJKURs build of Falkor

WJCO

Meme King
Big bold words on the tub said do not shake, didn't read the rest, took it as do not stir as well. Painted the liquid on then found the 'good stuff'. Then didn't have enough liquid to mix the texture well so it went on super thick, hopefully for extra durability!!!!!! We will see! So many more goodies to come with this[emoji122]

I see....If it doesn't work, and you still have enough left, I bet you could apply another coat on top and it would be fine. Good luck.

Jackal01

I like it pat. I may totally redo mine just to make it taller as I am at 8". But then my fridge would nearly be impossible to look into without an extension ladder. Hmmm.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

PROJKUR

I like it pat. I may totally redo mine just to make it taller as I am at 8". But then my fridge would nearly be impossible to look into without an extension ladder. Hmmm.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I am wondering how I will see into my cooler. And how it will fit with the slanted window. I might have a fix planned for it but wanted to try it as is to make sure I liked the height before I start hacking it up!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PROJKUR

WOLF CAVES!

Awesome weekend, wheeling, and weather.

IMG_2111.JPG
IMG_2152.JPG
IMG_2112.JPG IMG_2120.JPG
IMG_2122.JPG
IMG_2132.JPG
IMG_2135.JPG
IMG_2136.JPG
IMG_2137.JPG
IMG_2153.JPG
IMG_2155.JPG
IMG_2156.JPG
IMG_2144.JPG
IMG_2147.JPG

Even ran into my old XJ! Had to take a couple sibling pics! You can compare to when I sold it (first pic of the thread!)

IMG_2151.JPG

Small world!

All in all, one flat in the group and major belly rubs (and some minor sunburns) but an awesome time!

Exodus 4x4

WOLF CAVES!

Awesome weekend, wheeling, and weather.

View attachment 266430
View attachment 266441
View attachment 266431 View attachment 266432
View attachment 266433
View attachment 266434
View attachment 266435
View attachment 266436
View attachment 266437
View attachment 266438
View attachment 266439
View attachment 266440
View attachment 266443
View attachment 266444

Even ran into my old XJ! Had to take a couple sibling pics! You can compare to when I sold it (first pic of the thread!)

View attachment 266442

Small world!

All in all, one flat in the group and major belly rubs (and some minor sunburns) but an awesome time!

Looks like a great time. Man I wish I could've made it out for that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

Best part of the Exodus trip...being able to grow a beard for 3 1/2 weeks. Looking forward to that.

Wolf Caves really does look like a fantastic place. August will be the next available time for me.

PROJKUR

Best part of the Exodus trip...being able to grow a beard for 3 1/2 weeks. Looking forward to that.

Wolf Caves really does look like a fantastic place. August will be the next available time for me.

Yes! Beard life at its finest [emoji41]

And we need to go back. Worth the drive! So much good stuff out there. 100% worth the extra distance from HF. By far the most scraping and damage from any trip. I am certain I need an HD crossmember now. I am contacting the exhaust! I cannot wait for MOAB!!!

Top Bottom