Prorock 44 is really happening!

Rubizon

I dunno bout you but I'm excited to have power back!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hell ya I'm pumped! Throwing the new wheels n tires on this weekend then the gears are going the following weekend!

JaySC

Congrats...that is exciting! Nothing like wheeling with full confidence with your gear.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

NAUJK

Thanks everyone!! I really cant wait. I planned on this purchase but not for many years, then again I never planned to bend my D30 like I did. I have my appointment with the shop to get the rear regeared tomorrow! Then have to wait about a week for the new one... sad day! Im going to go crazy without my Jeep to drive around for that time knowing what is on its way :crazyeyes:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Pull the front ds and you can drive with different gears in the front and rear while you wait for the pr to arrive! :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

SFNick

Congrats! Just curious, did you get a better deal & more options by calling into Northridge with your ordering? I'm about to purchase one as well.

Congrats! Just curious, did you get a better deal & more options by calling into Northridge with your ordering? I'm about to purchase one as well.

For me, no tax and free shipping. In CA, that saves a bunch. Even 4wd parts charges shipping...so this was a no brainer.

NAUJK

I was able to get a trackbar bracket installed and welded on for me. For me I would call for a big.thing like this. But since they do free freight shipping they can't do much for you price on the axle. But I'm ok with free freight shipping.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using WAYALIFE mobile app[/QUOTE]

:thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom