ProRock 44 Rubi internals for JL/JT?? OR what are my options these days?

matt

Caught the Bug
Hey guys I cant seem to find an answer searching and was wondering if you could still build a PR44 and swap your rubi guts into a PR housing with new shafts or is this a thing of the past and your only options are ARB or a new Eaton e-locker unit? Id like a fad delete and a little stronger front axle for my JT. If I need a new differential and I go with the e-locker can i use the Spicer Lockerbox PN 10177304 to keep that factory fresh feel?

TIA

matt

Caught the Bug
okay, so if anyone comes across this thread and wonders the same thing as me. None of those old Dynatrac JK options are available for the JL. So you will be building a new axle.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
okay, so if anyone comes across this thread and wonders the same thing as me. None of those old Dynatrac JK options are available for the JL. So you will be building a new axle.
It should be said that Dynatrac is now owned by Randy's as well.

It’s definitely a bummer and can only assume a JL housing replacement for oem internals would have been a popular upgrade.

It should be said that Dynatrac is now owned by Randy's as well.
It really is a bummer and even called the other day to talk to Steve that went to his voicemail saying he was no longer with the company.

Top Bottom