Prorock 60 package / EVO High Steer

LO_Rex

I was thinking the same thing. I saw Astroman’s set up last week and the ram is on top

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

There is not much clearance between the steer arm and knuckle tie rod mount.

Will they be able to move the ram to the top without removing the steer arm from the knuckle?

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
There is not much clearance between the steer arm and knuckle tie rod mount.

Will they be able to move the ram to the top without removing the steer arm from the knuckle?

Yes. That’s how it’s supposed to be.

When you move everything to high clearance everything becomes tight.

IMG_8336.jpg
IMG_8337.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

LO_Rex

Yes. That’s how it’s supposed to be.

When you move everything to high clearance everything becomes tight.

View attachment 332817
View attachment 332818

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I wonder if they changed the tie rod hole location on the package PR60s w/ their ram mount. It looks like the tie rod hole is further forward in yours and all the other photos I have seen.

You can see in the below photos my knuckle that there is no way to get the bolts to fit.

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

Exodus 4x4

I wonder if they changed the tie rod hole location on the package PR60s w/ their ram mount. It looks like the tie rod hole is further forward in yours and all the other photos I have seen.

You can see in the below photos my knuckle that there is no way to get the bolts to fit.

View attachment 333580

View attachment 333581

Did you get the new high steer arms from Dynatrac when you bought the kit? The arms for the high steer kit are different than the arms that come with your axle.

LO_Rex

Did you get the new high steer arms from Dynatrac when you bought the kit? The arms for the high steer kit are different than the arms that come with your axle.

Yes. I bought the Dynatrac competition steer arms through you.

In talking to Dynatrac and they confirmed that the holes are drilled in a different location on axles that have their raised track bar bracket and ram mount. It looks like I'm left to either buy a new passenger knuckle or live with the undermount location.

Exodus 4x4

Yes. I bought the Dynatrac competition steer arms through you.

In talking to Dynatrac and they confirmed that the holes are drilled in a different location on axles that have their raised track bar bracket and ram mount. It looks like I'm left to either buy a new passenger knuckle or live with the undermount location.

Get the low profile ny-lock nuts from Fastenal and cut the bolts on both bolts. They will allow a lot more clearance.

Top Bottom