PSC BIG BORE and Teraflex HD Monster track bar

Zx14

Hi all, anyone have this setup on there JK, is clearance ok? Mine looks close now with the stock box.
I also am running dynatrac prorock D44 up front.
Thx

I’d ditch the Teraflex track bar and get a Synergy or RockJock. And yes you may have clearance issues at full stuff depending on your setup.

Zx14

I’d ditch the Teraflex track bar and get a Synergy or RockJock. And yes you may have clearance issues at full stuff depending on your setup.
Other than a “possible “ interference problem. What makes a synergy or rockjock better. Is your though just because the bushing vs Johnny joint?

Last edited:

Zx14

Rockkrawler looks to the only one I can find that specifically says made to work with big bore pac box.

Donut707

I'm a little late to this thread but , I'm running a ProRock 44 , PSC big bore box and a Teraflex monster track bar without any issues. I'm also running the HD steering from Teraflex and rancho hi steer knuckles. I just had the jeep on the alignment rack for some preventative maintenance and it really didn't need any adjustment , it was more like a checkup , all we really did was tighten the tie rod ends and grease everything. hope this helps
Matt

Zx14

I'm a little late to this thread but , I'm running a ProRock 44 , PSC big bore box and a Teraflex monster track bar without any issues. I'm also running the HD steering from Teraflex and rancho hi steer knuckles. I just had the jeep on the alignment rack for some preventative maintenance and it really didn't need any adjustment , it was more like a checkup , all we really did was tighten the tie rod ends and grease everything. hope this helps
Matt
Agree, I now have an extra teraflex TB. clearances are the same with the rock jock.

Kenney

For what it is I Run PSC with Barns 2.0 Alum TB and Flip the DL, 2017 Stock Dana 44. Held up great thru the Rubicon and Moab.

Attachments

• PSC1.jpg
    PSC1.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 8
Top Bottom