PSC Ram Assist cooler?

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
I'm not disappointed in the least. If there is one thing that I know with my experiences it's that given two of the same machines side by side they will have their own "personalities"
Every setup is different in its own way, and groups like this one are great in that you can gather large amounts of personal experience with many variances to help you along. All in all having additional cooling on any hydraulic system is never a bad thing. If it helps my problem great, if it doesn't solve this problem at least now I will be prolonging my system life once it is all squared away.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I'm not disappointed in the least. If there is one thing that I know with my experiences it's that given two of the same machines side by side they will have their own "personalities"
Every setup is different in its own way, and groups like this one are great in that you can gather large amounts of personal experience with many variances to help you along. All in all having additional cooling on any hydraulic system is never a bad thing. If it helps my problem great, if it doesn't solve this problem at least now I will be prolonging my system life once it is all squared away.

Shut up Dave, you are ruining my argument dammit! ;)

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Shut up Dave, you are ruining my argument dammit! ;)

I truly appreciate your concern. I just don't think it is a major issue. Also I would like to say that PSC was extremely courteous and helpful. The guy took the time to thoroughly comprehend the issue that I was having. I really do think they are a great company, and make an outstanding product. Like with anything modified, shit happens. [emoji482]

What are the differences between the -8 AN high pressure conversion kit hose and the -8 AN return line conversion kit? Is one more beneficial than the other or used in certain situations while the other is supposed to be used in a different situation?

Ddays

Hooked
What are the differences between the -8 AN high pressure conversion kit hose and the -8 AN return line conversion kit? Is one more beneficial than the other or used in certain situations while the other is supposed to be used in a different situation?

The HP supply hose is supposed to eliminate the slow speed steering issue by allowing more flow through the line and to the box. Also gets rid of the teflon insert that could melt and get into the system. I don't see what the performance benefit is with the return line kit as there's really not an issue with the low pressure side. Maybe so the lines match? IDK. If there's a real performance benefit maybe someone that's done the return line replacement can answer?

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Just to update I did install a Derale 14" double pass heat sink. It has dropped my temps considerably running around town, but something still just isn't right. I will be contacting PSC again tomorrow to see if I might have a bad pump that can be taken care of under warranty.

Top Bottom