Pursesnatcher's Rhino JKU (rideshare built)

Pursesnatcher

Yankee Hill

So last week, I picked up some used Rubicon sliders to round off the armor portion of my build. Naturally I had to exercise the new mods so I went out with vanv39 + AKJeep to Yankee Hill yesterday for a little wheelin'. I was surprised at how capable my stock Sport S was! Oh, and on our way out we ran into Slimebones. It was nice little small group to hit the trails for the afternoon.

The purpose of the trip for me was to really understand the stock limitations before I purchase my lift this week. Here are some photos from the run! After this weekends run, I'm not ready to purchase my lift and get my tires mounted!

7j2SEjsh.jpg

t8PWQ7bh.jpg

My JKU Sport S (stock) next to vanv39's Rubicon JKU (4in Enforcer, 37x13.50 Coopers)... just for perspective

w7l4vf4h.jpg

Pursesnatcher

Lift install

Well gents, here was my weekend! The rig is now lifted.

Build list:
EVO 3in Enforcer
Bilstein 5100's all around
JKS Drag Link Flip
Toyo R/T 35x12.50R17's

First and foremost - I have to give a few shout outs.

@vanv39 has been a huge help to me throughout the past few months with this build. So, huge thanks to David and all of our buddies here in the greater Denver area who helped with the install Friday/Saturday (David, Kyle, Scottie, Josh, Matt) ... their help really sped up the whole process!

Northridge4x4 Denver crew -- they were also a huge help, and had a great experience buying my parts from them.

Scott (GraniteCrystal), thanks for letting me test drive your JKS setup before I made my purchase!

Here she is, just before surgery

5ZAggl3l.jpg

Front was done Friday night, around 3 am (we were about 80% done with the front in this photo)

JcRRQk6l.jpg

Fresh off the jack stands

df8o5BGl.jpg

Don't worry, I didn't waste any time. We finished at 2am and woke up at 10:30am to hit Slaughterhouse Gulch in Bailey, CO.

aS9wbtNl.jpg

EtDln4kl.jpg

yy4PyY8l.jpg

GraniteCrystal

Nice! Slaughterhouse was my first real trail as well. That's when I was back on 32s. Looks great man. Glad to see you getting out there with it.

Pursesnatcher

Nice! Slaughterhouse was my first real trail as well. That's when I was back on 32s. Looks great man. Glad to see you getting out there with it.

It was fun! Definitely more of a dirt road than anything, but it had some nice obstacles.

Thanks again for letting me run your setup before my made my decision

Jeep looks great :thumb:

Thanks! Much appreciated

quick snaps.....

Thanks for adding those! Time for me to re-up my camera gear

Jeep looks good, subscribed for the rest!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Kyle! Been sub'd to you as well

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom