Putting together a Big Bear Run on the 8th.

Maz

I have been waiting for a Run to Big Bear. Posted one for last Saturday but unfortunately no one was able to join. Got canceled. Now I see this, I am so excited to be in but I have a family emergency. I will still try to join. If I cannot make it this weekend, I will be available every weekend after. ;)

WillyJKU14

I have been waiting for a Run to Big Bear. Posted one for last Saturday but unfortunately no one was able to join. Got canceled. Now I see this, I am so excited to be in but I have a family emergency. I will still try to join. If I cannot make it this weekend, I will be available every weekend after. ;)

Well hopefully you can still make it. I will be posting up the plan and trails closer to time.

mo0s3

You can run gold mountain, fun trail.
We just ran 2N17x, Holcomb and Dishpan.
The trails have got a little tougher with the recent rain.
I have a 2015 JKU
2 1/2 lift
35" Toyo M/T
Sliders
No lockers
Dishpan at the waterfall is Challenging and the beginning of Holcomb is also Challenging.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438670374.356132.jpg

mo0s3

You may really like Gold Mountain then, really only one spot they will be challenged. The rest is shale.
Have fun

WillyJKU14

Gold mountain is fun. Definitely doable in a stock rig.

Jacoby Canyon is another trail everyone can have fun on. :yup:

Yeah I was thinking both of those, but I think a stock sport may have a little trouble at the beginning. We could run both trails in reverse and should be fine. I think that's what we will do. Thanks guys, I am trying to make a good run for everyone and get some guys more experience.

WillyJKU14

Ok I have edited the original post with the plan for Saturday!!!! Please message me if you are intrested. So I can get a rough count.

Thank You

JAGS

Hooked
Yeah I was thinking both of those, but I think a stock sport may have a little trouble at the beginning. We could run both trails in reverse and should be fine. I think that's what we will do. Thanks guys, I am trying to make a good run for everyone and get some guys more experience.

Yeah. Guess it just depends on comfort level of those going. A stock Rubi I was with made it up gold mountain no problem. A sport might need a tug only at the one ledge. But that trail is good for seeing and reading lines as a newer wheeler. See the right line and it's straight up. Or take a challenging line for built rigs.

Doing them in reverse works too!!

ITLL GO

You can run gold mountain, fun trail.
We just ran 2N17x, Holcomb and Dishpan.
The trails have got a little tougher with the recent rain.
I have a 2015 JKU
2 1/2 lift
35" Toyo M/T
Sliders
No lockers
Dishpan at the waterfall is Challenging and the beginning of Holcomb is also Challenging.
View attachment 157642

Rig looks awesome! What lift did you go with? Also what rack is that? Strong enough for the tent?

mo0s3

Rig looks awesome! What lift did you go with? Also what rack is that? Strong enough for the tent?

I went with a 2 1/2 " rubicon express
Bilstien Shocks
Roof rack is Body Armor
I read that it can hold 1000lbs
The tent holds up perfect.

And Thanks :)

Trail JK

I'm not sure what's on the agenda for this weekend so please add me to the maybe list for now. Sounds like a nice day out.

Top Bottom