Question for those that run no rear bumper

longarmwj

Been wheeling with no rear bumper for almost a year now. No issues whatsoever with coming down on anything. I think you'll be fine :thumb:

Ddays

Hooked
Been bumperless for a couple years now. I've whacked the frame rails on rocks a few times but other than that nothing. At minimum having just the d-ring inserts in the ends of the frame rails helps them from getting too badly beaten up. The fascia does clean it up and in some states that have the requirement it passes the eye test for a "bumper". I like both looks but the fascia finishes it off a little better IMHO.

bumperless 1.jpg

bumperless 2.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Been bumperless for a couple years now. I've whacked the frame rails on rocks a few times but other than that nothing. At minimum having just the d-ring inserts in the ends of the frame rails helps them from getting too badly beaten up. The fascia does clean it up and in some states that have the requirement it passes the eye test for a "bumper". I like both looks but the fascia finishes it off a little better IMHO.

View attachment 298482

View attachment 298483
Whadda sexy ass!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hey everyone. I’ve done a bit of research but I’m not able to find much reviews on the actual performance off-road of the EVO fascia bumper. i love the look and actually have one at my house, I'm just curious if the rear corners ever come in contact with rocks or falls back into anything while off roading, dropping off ledges..i don't have as much rock as you guys do where you wheel. but more woods so trees and stumps etc. I'm running 35's so i know that would make a difference compared to 37's or 40's. thanks for your input!
Looking for peoples experiences off roading with it or if anyone has encountered damage and how. Thanks.

Performance of a fascia? Dafaq?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Here is Benito:

20180317_164846.jpg

20180317_164745.jpg

he STILL didn't hit the rear corner. :idontknow: (We pulled him forward though) :dont_tell:

EDIT: That is a 40" Tire... just for reference.

Bear_JT

Hooked
I have the EVO fascia with D rings and no problems with the corners so far. That said, I also have my set of rock skin corners in the garage that I’m getting ready to install. You probably have a greater chance of someone smacking your corner in a parking lot than a rock or trail obstacle getting it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I recently got pulled out of a mud hole at an OHV park. They had lumber posts around the area. The guy that pulled me out, pulled me right into a post. Without a full rear bumper would have had some damage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom