Question on budget spacer lift kit for off-roading

TRLJNKY

thanks for the info bro that all sounds good i’ll probably get the disconnect sway bar links later but what do you mean the 9000s go longer

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was just looking at longer shocks instead of extensions but I wasnt aware of potential issues listed below by Rancho. Ive contemplated getting spacers but my plan was to get the 3" Enforcer kit w/9000's and was hoping to not have to buy shocks twice. Im def going to have to look into this more now.

So on our 2" system we use a "shorter" front shock to limit the droop, to keep the driveshaft out of the exhaust.
If you go longer shocks up front you will need to address the front driveshaft contacting the exhausting...
So another can of worms
:icon_crazy:[emoji481]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rancho

Caught the Bug
So if you go the 2" SPORT route the REAR shocks will work on the 3" Enforcer system, down the road.
You will need the longer front shock (as you know now)
:beer:

I was just looking at longer shocks instead of extensions but I wasnt aware of potential issues listed below by Rancho. Ive contemplated getting spacers but my plan was to get the 3" Enforcer kit w/9000's and was hoping to not have to buy shocks twice. Im def going to have to look into this more now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fires JK

I use the trailmaster kit for$159 from 4 wheel parts and put fox shocks on and it has worked great you just don't use the shock extensions. It has been put to the test on rough terrain and has worked well.

Top Bottom