Questions about 2013 manual vs automatic

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Bought a '12 auto JKUR. It's my 4th Jeep and first w/auto and I'd buy another. Drive both and decide. The auto has a little more resale in today's market. I love the extra control in hill climbing, but that's about it. On the other hand, a two door with 4.10's and a six-speed manual is quick! Heck, now I'm confused. Good luck! Either way it's your Jeep and you'll love it.:yup:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
2013 Manual VS Auto

I have driven both 2013 JKs, and I decided on the Auto. I have always been a die hard Manual guy; My last DD Jeep (83 CJ7) was a manual, and after owning that I swore it was manual Jeeps forever. With that said, the 2013 Wranglers have a great, strong 5 speed auto with the option for 'manual' upshifts and downshifts. Its convenience is great for daily driving, etc., and its great off road as well. Of course, I am in awe of the whole Jeep because I went from my leaf sprung CJ to something that is much smoother, worlds faster and stronger, hell, I even have a radio now :shock: ! If I had the money for a dedicated off road Jeep, I would probably still get the manual, just for the interaction with the vehicle, but for my DD, its auto for me from now on. Good luck with your purchase!

Top Bottom