Quitting Smoking

Primo82

Caught the Bug
I’m quitting cigarettes (again). Tomorrow will be ground zero so apologies in advance for obscenities, general disgruntlement and anything else I throw your way.

I’ve developed almost chronic bronchitis and with young kids it’s starting to scare me.

I don’t want this crutch anymore. I’m better than this.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good luck man. One of the hardest things I have ever done is quit smoking (twice actually cause I'm an idiot when I drink). Chantex worked well for me. Lots of mint gum for when the cravings are unbearable. A couple weeks (that will feel like months) and the worst of the cravings will be over.

MericaMade

I’m quitting cigarettes (again). Tomorrow will be ground zero so apologies in advance for obscenities, general disgruntlement and anything else I throw your way.

I’ve developed almost chronic bronchitis and with young kids it’s starting to scare me.

I don’t want this crutch anymore. I’m better than this.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
How are you doing so far?

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

naysjp

Caught the Bug
It's been 18 yrs for me. I spent $3k on braces and was smoking a cigarette and thought about how bad my teeth would look when he braces came off. I finished the pack and never purchased another. My vanity got me to stop.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom